[Need Opinion] Indicator for RFID missing tag

kimteany

Hi there...

I'm here to ask some opinion about indicator for trace the missing RFID tag?

currently, there are some example that i have read such as adaptive window RFID data cleaning model (SMURF), static window RFID data cleaning and naive bayes classifier...

so i would like to ask if there are other model or techniques that can be used for trace the missing RFID tags?

or if anybody do not mind to share any papers or journal that related with this...

Thank You..

if anybody could help me?

Actually, i would like to know if there is another method that can be used for detecting missing tag?
for example, Since RFID can generate large amounts of data flow in a short time,
while identifying the missing tags leading to long scanning time and difficult to search the actual tags..
so, i want to know how to trace the missing tags? should i reduce the tag collison and search the missing tags?

thanks

You could use the rfid like a switch. Take hotel room cards for an example. You have a card with rfid you plug into the electricity. You could have something like if the rfid tag is there then the led is on otherwise the light is off.

Edited by fiveworlds

You could use the rfid like a switch. Take hotel room cards for an example. You have a card with rfid you plug into the electricity. You could have something like if the rfid tag is there then the led is on otherwise the light is off.

thanks for your opinion.