Journey Or Science ?? COMMUNICATION

blue89

As we observed and concluded a point And a decision ;

there exists a very good detail to make our preferences more clearly and also carefully than rather than goals.

For instance,I obviously observed/gathered these details (***** * ***** See the intellectuality among details ***** * *****)

1) everyone would do the science whoever is honest but unfortunately is ordinary

2) everyone is not aware a point but it is very very important : "youth"

3)generally ,while it is commonly possible to write many papers ,it is highly difficult to create an extraordinary contribution.

look please and see the reality : nothing might be more prominent than your health ,thus your fun!

but look also please , how old the average of any professor's age is.

and which of them is great?

be careful please when you choose your preferences.and ask your own nice personality please

which one should we prefer ?

our life's fun Or Science in a traditional way like everyone does ?

The journey is to your fun ,and the science is to very traditional way to do the science. Do not forget please,you are not forbidden to do the science if you choose the journey

which one is better to choose for yourself especially if you are young energetic and polite, the question has both rigorous and entertaining character to answer

Edited by blue89

Maybe you should try Google Translate instead of writing in English?

Sure,it is incorrect and so should not :) :-) :)

hey strange ,I think I have more flexible personality than yours.

of course you are nice.(but My favouritte is studiot there)

anyway why don't you concentrate on the text?

you are probably the most qualified one to interprete the subject.

everyone is willing to use traditional way.

They are of course honest.

but generally anyone is unable to catch the great accomplishment.

however,of course after a period it is probable to pursue the "professor" title.

but...I am unsure whether professors are entirely happy.

because The youth is one of the most lovely thing...

isn't it??

Edited by blue89

anyway why don't you concentrate on the text?

Because it is almost completely incomprehensible.

1) everyone would do the science whoever is honest but unfortunately is ordinary

Does this mean "all people who do science are honest but ordinary" ?

If so, it is not true...

2) everyone is not aware a point but it is very very important : "youth"

I think everyone is aware of youth. (But I am not sure youth is very important.)

3)generally ,while it is commonly possible to write many papers ,it is highly difficult to create an extraordinary contribution.

It is probably very difficult to make an extraordinary contribution in science. To do so requires, at least:

1. A good education in the subject, which requires many years of hard work. (Whether this is done via university or self-taught)

2. Working with an excellent team of people.

3. A certain amount of luck.

This article is about physics, but it has some good advice for everyone: https://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~gadda001/goodtheorist/

1)Does this mean "all people who do science are honest but ordinary" ?

2)I think everyone is aware of youth. (But I am not sure youth is very important.)

It is probably very difficult to make an extraordinary contribution in science. To do so requires, at least:

1. A good education in the subject, which requires many years of hard work. (Whether this is done via university or self-taught)

2. Working with an excellent team of people.

3. A certain amount of luck.

This article is about physics, but it has some good advice for everyone: https://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~gadda001/goodtheorist/

1) No. for instance in engineering this was very good step to create tuch technology. (touchpad, android etc.) these are bright. but surely big amount o scientists are unfortunately insufficient.

2) of course I respect your ideas and also with more attention. because I believe you provided me helpful instructions.

So

THANKS VERY MUCH Strange. ,YOUR LAST COMMENTS WERE QUITE HELPFUL :)

many thanks...

blue89

Edited by blue89

1) No. for instance in engineering this was very good step to create tuch technology. (touchpad, android etc.) these are bright. but surely big amount o scientists are unfortunately insufficient.

Totally incomprehensible.

It appears to say: "Hayır mühendislik teknolojisi, adım çok iyi bir dokunuş yaratmaktı. (Dokunmatik Yüzey, Android, vb) aydınlıktır. ama emin maalesef yeterli bilim adamı değildir o büyük miktardır."