Chinese or arabic or hindi?

blue89

hi,

I believe that language is quite important to do science it will affect our social ability and the quality of papers.

I know three language one of these is akin to arabic but cannot choose the forth one.

really I am willing to choose chinese.

persian is also possible and easier.

but chinese is different.

which one should be chosen?

hi,

I believe that language is quite important to do science it will affect our social ability and the quality of papers.

I know three language one of these is akin to arabic but cannot choose the forth one.

really I am willing to choose chinese.

persian is also possible and easier.

but chinese is different.

which one should be chosen?

Your question is a little confusing, But I believe your asking what language should you learn next. I would highly suggest mandarin Chinese because at our current rate it may become the global language. If this is true then you would be contributing to that day.

Your question is a little confusing, But I believe your asking what language should you learn next. I would highly suggest mandarin Chinese because at our current rate it may become the global language. If this is true then you would be contributing to that day.

yes. mandarin.

but we know that arabic culture also contains wide information or mysteries.

I suggest you first learn to write English properly. I speak no foreign languages, but in the past my French, my Indonesian and my Spanish were at least as good as your English and I did not claim to be able to speak any of those.

ow,there is "lounge" part.and we may communicate more reliefly and politely and also intellectually.

Dear ophiolette and klaynos

aren't you really a bit pessimistic? :)

Edited by blue89

ow,there is "lounge" part.and we may communicate more reliefly and politely and also intellectually.

Dear ophiolette and klaynos

aren't you really a bit pessimistic? :)

You are clearly not unintelligent but you are deluding yourself that you are holding a correct conversation in English. Your life here will be far more fruitful if you speak English in the way which you understand, complete with its faults. We are quite patient and are happy to show you the way to speaking properly if you try.

Açıkça akılsız değil ama sen İngilizce doğru konuşma tutan kendinizi deluding vardır. onun hatalarına ile tam anlamak şekilde, İngilizce konuşmak Hayatın burada burada çok daha verimli olacaktır. Biz oldukça sabırlı ve size çalışırsanız düzgün konuşma yol göstermek için mutluyuz.

Edited by StringJunky

Açıkça akılsız değil ama sen İngilizce doğru konuşma tutan kendinizi deluding vardır. onun hatalarına ile tam anlamak şekilde, İngilizce konuşmak Hayatın burada burada çok daha verimli olacaktır. Biz oldukça sabırlı ve size çalışırsanız düzgün konuşma yol göstermek için mutluyuz.

hahaha ha ha :) :-) :)

Seni Çok Seviyorum StringJunky :) :-)

but....is it really so much bad???

if it is then

Oh,my gosh!! :) :-)

you are really a bit right

intimately I did not allege that it was advanced (never!). but also not so much bad that would prevent me either to write paper or communicate.

I only thought these ones 1) frşendship is very very good thing. 2) whenever I read something academic. I understand >%80. so ,why not to say that I know english.

but of course ,I also do not say that it was upper intermetdiate.

you are right at all these details.

hey string ,do you know your telling style is the best one to ensure empathy. :)

Edited by blue89

In the coming years I think that Chinese will be an increasingly important language.

But you also need to improve your English.

I understand >%80. so ,why not to say that I know english.

I can comfortably read a French newspaper but cannot speak a word of French.

I speak Japanese but can barely read a newspaper.

In the coming years I think that Chinese will be an increasingly important language.

But you also need to improve your English.

totally and with the extreme probability this is the best item to prefer among all critiques which are coming towards my romantic and handsome personality.

:) hey strange how are you??

how is everything going?

have you ever been to china.

as long as I observed on my social profile,chinese are friendly.

arabics are dangerous :)

indians seem sexy :) :-)

Thank you. :)

I also thank to you :)

Edited by blue89

but also not so much bad that would prevent me either to write paper or communicate.

Actually, writing a scientific paper requires more language skills than everyday conversation. Even native speaker can struggle with writing a halfway decent paper. With deficits in language skills it is almost impossible.

Actually, writing a scientific paper requires more language skills than everyday conversation. Even native speaker can struggle with writing a halfway decent paper. With deficits in language skills it is almost impossible.

thats right for a reason.

Nature comonly warns all authors on an issue "spelling faults" they say that this was "unacceptable". but when I asked this to editorial office.

it said that it was not important for initial submission

the brief manuscript was 3000 words as it expressed.

I see that editor made consideration more than two hours,but hypervalient iodine says that that was only if only "generic" assessment.

CharonY what about your idea?

heyy,did you read nature's articles?

I could not see so diffşcult or so advanced usage of english at all.

already nature warns that we should avoid to use complex sentences.

and existing ones are too easy to understand.

intimately I am not lying.

Edited by blue89

I have read many of the articles. The point that you may have overlooked is that due to length restrictions it has to be very concise yet quite clear. However, doing that requires skill. Advanced language skills are not demonstrated by using long, convoluted sentences. But in order to do that you have to have a decent grip on the language. In other words, good papers are easy to read because the authors have a good grasp of the language.

This is in sharp contrast to your posts, assuming that they are any indication of the language you use in papers. Others have already noted it, but essentially one has to work hard and guess quite a bit to figure what you probably mean in your posts. The issues are no just spelling or grammar, but also structure.

Also, if the rejection came back within a few hours I can guarantee you that they did not read it past the abstract (if at all). Note that my use of language on this forum is also very sub-par. I tend to post without (much) editing and often have a stream-of-thought approach to it. It would be absolutely inappropriate for anything official.

Edited by CharonY

Also, if the rejection came back within a few hours I can guarantee you that they did not read it past the abstract (if at all). Note that my use of language on this forum is also very sub-par. I tend to post without (much) editing and often have a stream-of-thought approach to it. It would be absolutely inappropriate for anything official.

I have been abit confused. could you provide more detail please,whgat did you exactly imply? (which of them below or else you implied)

1) Chief Editor was there during two hours read only abstract. (abstract was around 160 word only)

2) Chief Editor was apperaing there,but was not at real.

A notation

Dear CharonY

I submitted one whole manuscript and two abstract presubmission,means as total 3 submission.

but I am almost sure at a point: "they sometimes give very very natural comments. or in other words ,I think they do not give generic replies at all.

(I experienced it at a time)

The more clearly,I believe they read. my manuscript was too long. but I did not want to provide so wide reference. (onbly 14-15 existed) (this was project)

Edited by blue89

Dear...

I think my English is good. The turkish one is already upper advanced and highly professional.I believe I will be able to present to you >80 ets TOEFL point & one paper in this year (Note: currently I am willing to study with only springer-Nature ). Unfortunately someones could not see one detail , indeed my life conditions are dreadfully difficult.(but I am studying hard ,though)

About Language: there already exists an explanation : ets TOEFL says : "a very good understanding "grammatical structure" (score was 51 (july 21)) ,ets commonly notified vocab faults. but you are free whether you believe or not.

Furthermore,I am quite honest and series. I have highly social :& lovely personality :) So already communication is very easy in real/daily life. if you do not accept these evidents then you are free of course. but I request everyone not to remind me that event.(I am feeling me boring)

in such cases ,sometimes someones are being so cute that I am unable to compliment her/him,but in contrary some members (like Strange) are being so cute that I am automatically smiling to that friendly and flexible one. :) .. :) :-) :) :-) (Note: NPG's articles are very very easy to understand now. (quite easy)) They already do not use so much narration.

intimately I have never used google translate to comunicate with you and surely do not need ,too. haha this is comic . but String was saying friendly.

if someones accept that as evident , I will try to present you >80 ets-TOEFL result (and might be one paper in this year (I can't promise for paper but I mean I will try)). and as it expressed I am speaking highly quickly.

Charon And Arete seem mellow or have good manner. your comments are different but really I don't mind anyone's ideas. I always use my own techniques and ideas/principles.I do not need somewhere like harvard to achieve something great and I am sure they know this.

I LOVE PEOPLE :) ESPECIALLY SOMETIMES "ONLY ONE HEART" IS SO VALUABLE THAT YOU CANNOT MEASURE IT WITH ANY AMOUNT OF "MONEY".

ANOTHER DETAIL ı BELIEVE ,ANYONE CANNOT DESERVE TO SOOMEONE (HUMANISM ,I MAY SHOW MANY MANY REFERENCES) .

so,I believe I am using this belief very seriesly ,thus everyone "loves" me in my real life :) generally everyone believes me that I was "honest"

Edited by blue89

I think my English is good.

That is part of your problem. Your written English is not good - most of what you write here is incomprehensible. The paragraph following what I quote has more errors in it than words. If you feel insulted by a statement of fact, then that is part of your problem as well.

Klaynoooooooooos :) :) :) :) :):) :)

I could not see clearly what you do want me to do.but probably you are another one who is sympathic haha :)

do you want te be my friend.

sometimes your comments are quite lovely haha :) :)

I think my English is good.

You are wrong.

intimately I have never used google translate to comunicate with you and surely do not need ,too.

I think it might be better if you did.

(The adverb "intimately" is entirely inappropriate in that sentence. No one who had a good grasp of English would use it.)

Anyway , I actually don't believe you strange that my english would be good anytime. :) :) :)

you are quite lovely. flexible but not as strong as me :) :)

even if you you think that you hate me (if you) ,I will say "I love everyone " ,and I m not regretful really to say this.

look intimately is not inappropriate in that sentence because with that sentence I meant "I am not lying,I am honestly saying that I had never used google translate to comunicate with you and surely do not need ,too. haha ,your recommendation is ridiculous Dear Strange. if you are so courageous call me over the phone and see how quick and sufficiently coherent my speaking ability is.

<Phone number removed by mod>

,I am elite engineer , quite handsome and very very intelligent.This is my belief. But although I am saying that I have had no bad intention ,I can't understand really you.

Strange,open your eyes : I love you haha :) :) :)

You are wrong.

I think it might be better if you did.

(The adverb "intimately" is entirely inappropriate in that sentence. No one who had a good grasp of English would use it.)

hey man ,be cool. Don't be concise and so angry :) :)

I have highly cool personality.

Anyway , I actually don't believe you strange that my english would be good anytime.

Several native speakers of English have told you that your English is between "poor" and "incomprehensible". The fact that you continue to insist it is good is going to be a major problem for you if it means that you will not take steps to learn a reasonable level of English.

even if you you think that you hate me

I don't hate you, and I have no idea why you would think that.

People are being friendly, honest and helpful by telling you how bad your English is.

look intimately is not inappropriate in that sentence because with that sentence I meant "I am not lying,I am honestly saying that I had never used google translate to comunicate with you and surely do not need

That is no what "intimately" means.

And I am quite certain that using Google Translate would be better than your attempts at English.

I am elite engineer , quite handsome and very very intelligent.This is my belief.

I hope you are not equally deluded about those things.

hey man ,be cool. Don't be concise and so angry

I am not angry. (Why would I be.) I am calmly trying to explain why you are wrong about your level of English.

I have to be concise because you are often confused by sentences that are not simple.

A suggestion, blue89 - how about you take something that you've posted here, put the original Turkish into Google Translate, and give us the Google Translate version? We can then tell you whether your own translation or Google Translate makes more sense. That way you will know whether you should use Google Translate to check your own translations. It's just a suggestion, but I'm sure you'd like to be able to communicate with us more effectively and I think this would help you.

I'd like to suggest as a candidate for Google Translate, the following from earlier in this thread:-

1) Chief Editor was there during two hours read only abstract. (abstract was around 160 word only)

2) Chief Editor was apperaing there, but was not at real.

I think I've been able to make sense of everything else you've posted in this thread eventually (although as other posters have noted, it takes a while to understand what you're trying to say, because your English is not that good), but I can't make head nor tail of the above quote apart from the part in brackets.

Of course, in order for the above to help you, you're going to have to recognise that your English isn't as good as you think. Regardless of your TOEFL scores, a number of native English speakers are telling you that we can't understand what you're saying. You'll never get better at English if you don't take that feedback seriously.

I believed that Strange is intelligent and friendly.

But I am sure that you are exaggrating about language.

Look,I don't say that it was advanced or elite.

(to say "I am elite" does not mean "My english is also Elite" :) )

I only meant that it would be sufficiant for writing article to NPG (of course aaceptance implied). But all of your words mean that I will not achieve it by myself.

and I only point out that this was wrong.

your that recomendation is not meaningfull. because am using highly advanced TURKISH. This is not my own word,turkishes are ownself are saying.

Probably it is particularly related culture.

I am almost sure that Klaynos will have had highly funny time if we meet face to face :) :) but I don't know whether he is demanding or not.

blue

A suggestion, blue89 - how about you take something that you've posted here, put the original Turkish into Google Translate, and give us the Google Translate version? We can then tell you whether your own translation or Google Translate makes more sense. That way you will know whether you should use Google Translate to check your own translations.

An excellent idea! We can apply science to this question.

I only meant that it would be sufficiant for writing article to NPG (of course aaceptance implied).

Based on what you write here, you English is not sufficient for that.

I seem to remember that you posted an abstract before. The standard of English in that was just as bad as your posts here.