to patent and some extraordinary approaches.unfortunately need help.

blue89

the question that you asked above made me feel like "I am wanting or looking for someones to help me via taking them an amount of "money"

this question was the worst I have ever seen.

I never wanted someones money.

It sounded like you were asking for us to give you money.

if I sign an aggrement with some corporations ,then they might pay me amount of money and application fee.

I can't see any reason why a company would sign an agreement with you.

Then perhaps you could tell us what you want this thread to be about?

yes.

1)It sounded like you were asking for us to give you money.

2)I can't see any reason why a company would sign an agreement with you.

1)Never!!! :) (I do not think anyone who gives such strong emphasise to the honesty demands this.)

2) really I do not know the actual procedures,but if we think the logic aspect,why not?

think/asssume this detail,there exists one engineer says that he invented a method or methods for a device or machine ,then will you say the same thing??

Edited by blue89

You can publish and patent, but the latter must come before the former. It will be very difficult to get your work patented if it's been shared around on the Internet, however.

Not necessarily. You can publish and then file for patent (and reference you publication) though there are some limitations. I.e. others could file before you, though the publication can help you with a claim of IP (though there is a time limitation on it). At least this is the case in the US. I think in Europe there is no grace period, so people can file basically the moment they see your stuff (provided that there is enough meat there to fill out a patent).

Good point. I work in a lab under the supervision of someone who point blank refuses to publish on work he thinks might be able to get patented until after its gone through that process, so that's always been my mentality.

yes.

1)Never!!! :) (I do not think anyone who gives such strong emphasise to the honesty demands this.)

2) really I do not know the actual procedures,but if we think the logic aspect,why not?

think/asssume this detail,there exists one engineer says that he invented a method or methods for a device or machine ,then will you say the same thing??

You still didn't answer my question.

You still didn't answer my question.

1) I definitely do not want money from someones.

We know the existence of some associations are supporting scientists. (I never took support and unfortunately it does not seem too logical because of the risk to influence my ability.)

but again I asked ideas there.

2) I asked series opinions for the result of assessment given in the first page. but please control your situation whether you have submitted more than at least several whole submission and more than 10 presubmission to NPG. (at real any of these are not sufficient. we should submit more than 15 whole submission )

3) I would point out ,I am more interested in inventions rather than writing scientific articles (I am creative) if anyone does not know this information : I would warn him at a point.

Please do not believe that any mathematician would live difficulties to interpret hard formulas (hard science) like Dr.Krettin did. it is quite ridiculous :)

The differences between Me and Dr.Krettin

** he is thinking him that he is intelligent.but he thinks that he is the most intelligent one. (his "Dunning Kruger" complex shows this.he loves to insult someones. (he did it))

** I am thinking I am intelligent. But I don't say that the only intelligent one was my ownself. I generally love to compliment someones. you are free to believe or not.but I m series.

And I would inform to someones that however we be effectively intelligent ,there will already be more intelligent one later.

(Check please "Gardener's Model")

Regards hypervalent :).

Edited by blue89

Not necessarily. You can publish and then file for patent (and reference you publication) though there are some limitations. I.e. others could file before you, though the publication can help you with a claim of IP (though there is a time limitation on it). At least this is the case in the US. I think in Europe there is no grace period, so people can file basically the moment they see your stuff (provided that there is enough meat there to fill out a patent).

This is, as far as I know, pretty much a uniquely US thing (presumably because of the old first-to-invent priority system).

However, the USPTO apparently takes a rather dim view of non-US residents filing in the USA first. So for most people the advice is not to publish before filing and to publish in their own country (or via a EU or WIPO application) first.

3) I would point out ,I am more interested in inventions rather than writing scientific articles (I am creative)

In that case, stop wasting your time writing papers and get on with developing a working prototype f your invention. Then you will be able to (a) file a patent and (b) maybe interest a company in it.

You will need proof that the invention works and that it has value (it is more efficient or cheaper than current methods, for example).

So you will need a working prototype and a detailed business case. And a lot of marketing/sales skill. And some luck.

Please do not believe that any mathematician would live difficulties to interpret hard formulas (hard science) like Dr.Krettin did. it is quite ridiculous :)

The differences between Me and Dr.Krettin

** he is thinking him that he is intelligent.but he thinks that he is the most intelligent one. (his "Dunning Kruger" complex shows this.he loves to insult someones. (he did it))

** I am thinking I am intelligent. But I don't say that the only intelligent one was my ownself. I generally love to compliment someones. you are free to believe or not.but I m series.

And I would inform to someones that however we be effectively intelligent ,there will already be more intelligent one later.

My comments have been restricted entirely to your language ability in English. My English is far better than yours, but as it is my native language, this is hardly a marker of my intelligence or how I rate my intelligence. You may be intelligent, you may not - I can't possibly know until you write something comprehensible. If you genuinely think that your English is good, then I think you have a problem with reality.

In that case, stop wasting your time writing papers and get on with developing a working prototype f your invention. Then you will be able to (a) file a patent and (b) maybe interest a company in it.

okay. this is quite friendly . Thanks very much. I love you much more Strange. Okay. which of these should be true/correct or better to do at first.

1) filing to patent institute

2) contacting companies

which of these should be previously/initially.

As far as I know ,patent institutes require expensive consts. also ,one atorney from one trademark phoned me from china and said this. the conversation was enough long.But we could not conclude...(I have doubt about confidentiality) again ,I sent them the formal abstract,but they did not call again later. it seems they are dishonest.

okay. this is quite friendly . Thanks very much. I love you much more Strange. Okay. which of these should be true/correct or better to do at first.

1) filing to patent institute

2) contacting companies

which of these should be previously/initially.

First you need to develop a working example of your invention, and a business model for why it will be beneficial to them. No company is going to be interested in just an idea. They have enough ideas already.

After that you should apply for a patent.

Then you can approach companies.

China has a very poor reputation for patent and IP protection so I would stay well away from that market until you get some expert advice.

hımm ,okay. thanks very much Strange. I understand that you advise me to previously applying patent! (the first choice).

Turkish patent institute says that they require only 40 turkish liras for turkish citizens.

About china,you might be right. I do not know ,but it is quite clear that these days the kingdom is granted by Englishes.

there exists an unclarified detail like "Embargo". I do not know all the details about anything. (for instance Nature requires us not to share with media about submitted mansucripts before acceptance and also a week emphasises after acceptance.

what about patent institutes?

The thing that I am sure about it is the creativity and so high possibility to provide them such materials .

But I can't pay anything now.

heyyy this makes me highly romantic. :) :-)

You should get companies you talk to to sign a nondisclosure agreement. That's pretty standard when talking to people as you go through the patent process.

I believe strange is intelligent.

But of course this does not mean any intelligent one can do or know everything.

this is just valid for me ,too.

Klaynos you are very very lovely :).

but I would be sure about the duty's queue.

as I understand Strange says that filing should be initial duty.

in case of conflict I will care Strange's advices only. because he has experience and generally speaks rationally.

Edited by blue89

You should get companies you talk to to sign a nondisclosure agreement. That's pretty standard when talking to people as you go through the patent process.

Good point.

You can probably find a good template online. In fact the UK IPO has some examples: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/non-disclosure-agreements

hımm ,okay. thanks very much Strange. I understand that you advise me to previously applying patent! (the first choice).

Turkish patent institute says that they require only 40 turkish liras for turkish citizens.

I strongly advise you to get an expert (e.g. patent lawyer) to help write the patent. There is a very special format required by patents (claims vs description, etc). And there are ways things should be described to stop people getting around your patent by making small changes to the invention.

If you do not have expert help you could file a patent that is not valid or that is easy for people to ignore.

but it is quite clear that these days the kingdom is granted by Englishes.

I have no idea what that means. (Try Google Translate.)

there exists an unclarified detail like "Embargo". I do not know all the details about anything. (for instance Nature requires us not to share with media about submitted mansucripts before acceptance and also a week emphasises after acceptance.

I doubt any journal will be interested in publishing a description of an idea or an invention (especially not Nature). That is why you keep getting replies saying it is not the sort of thing they publish.

Good point.

You can probably find a good template online. In fact the UK IPO has some examples: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/non-disclosure-agreements

should I read that link,strange?? . I think I will find familiar explanations.

There exist more imporant queries.

May I ask

Which of these would be better

1)to define/provide a general usage of a theory.

2) to define/provide a particular usage of theory in file.

furthermore also ,which of these would be better.

if there exist more than several methods ,which of these should be chosen

a) to write all existing related methods

b) to write only one method and filing another one for other methods.

I request you to mark/match each queries' choices with your answers Strange so as to ensure me more clearance to differentiate the implication.

Edited by blue89

Dear Dr.Krettin

please be informed that you have been "ignored" for the reasons given below

1) you are quite rude and have insufficient knowledge to differentiate such contexts which are related "Ethics"

2) Accept please that you had used many many DISGUSTING words across to me in your website.

Your words are UNETHIC and UNACCEPTABLE.

You had caused me to take inappropriate WARNING and I am unable to respond you until YOU APOLOGISE ME.This is mandatory.

I do not care only degrees (that you have PhD) this is irrational. Strange is currently highly better and highly valuable and clearly more intelligent than you.

We strongly would inform that our unique matter is relevant to economy,but we do not need any courses (MSc ,PhD)

We will definitely try to provide you articles which are published in NPG or other strong journals.

Thanks for your participation Dr.Krettin ,But we concluded that you had done quite unacceptable mistakes and you have to apologise than me.

otherwise ,We request you not to be relevant to my comments nor personality.

We shortly respect your ideas,but we do not want to deal with you.

Regards

In case this information is of any use to you, a patent application to the European Patent Office (EPO) costs about €2000 for the initial application. A far cheaper method (about €100) would be to apply to a member state of the EPO convention which accepts patents in English, but then you might have the problem of disclosure. The total cost of a secure PCT application from the EPO, including attorney's fees etc. is about €5000. The patent has to be written in English, German or French.

Cross-posted with the above, which is quite amusing. Please show me any disgusting words which I have used anywhere on this forum, and I shall apologise for them.

Edited by DrKrettin

Dear Dr.Krettin

please be informed that you have been "ignored" for the reasons given below

1) you are quite rude and have insufficient knowledge to differentiate such contexts which are related "Ethics"

2) Accept please that you had used many many DISGUSTING words across to me in your website.

Your words are UNETHIC and UNACCEPTABLE.

You had caused me to take inappropriate WARNING and I am unable to respond you until YOU APOLOGISE ME.This is mandatory.

I do not care only degrees (that you have PhD) this is irrational. Strange is currently highly better and highly valuable and clearly more intelligent than you.

We strongly would inform that our unique matter is relevant to economy,but we do not need any courses (MSc ,PhD)

We will definitely try to provide you articles which are published in NPG or other strong journals.

Thanks for your participation Dr.Krettin ,But we concluded that you had done quite unacceptable mistakes and you have to apologise than me.

otherwise ,We request you not to be relevant to my comments nor personality.

We shortly respect your ideas,but we do not want to deal with you.

Regards

Dr.Krettin

your words do not seem meaningfull. I did not amuse anyone. Please also be informed that any humanist character cannot do this.

you did do all thats. at your own forum and with your friend. That forum provides to erase comments.

But we may show you also at this forum.

Rmemember

you have alleged something about Dunning Kruger across to me in this forum and imatfaal warned you.

YOU HAVE TO APOLOGISE THAN ME IN ORDER TO CONTACT MORE REGULARLY.

OTHERWISE I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH SUCH RUDE ONES.

......::::::::::::::::::::ANNOUNCEMENT:::::::::::::::::::......

blue89 alleges that he has had many many normative ethical experiences.

So do not want to touch such rude people

And We regard general truths only,rather than gossips or some contexts which have big probabilities to be unreal.

For instance at this hierarchy we Respect , Regard and give high balance to the first one.

1) Scientific Laws

2) Scientific Theorems

3) Scientific Lemmas

4) Scientific allegations

blue89

Edited by blue89

We implied your forum or that forum which you are Moderator or manager or akin to this.

probably was this one : http://thescienceforum.org/

Remember you had used many many DISGUSTING words across to me.

And although I cared your words ,you had continued at this forum ,too,as it expressed and proved above (imatfaal warned/notified you but you again continued).

but the worst thing ,you caused me to take warning point as it appears on my profile.

Apologise please.

I do not think these friends to insist at such bad ways to tell anything. (the bad way is about ethic ,not linguistic or hard scientific)

remember ,you also alleged that blue cannot try hardscience. probably you were unaware that I was mathematician. that is quite ridiculous to think/predict that any strong mathematcian might not do the hard science

if you apologise,I am quite gentle and careful at ethical issues. so we may continue.

But at first you HAVE TO APOLOGISE.

otherwise ,be informed please anyone who seriesly think that he has had ability to learn independently will not need your words and you. My friends are enough. I am delighted them.

Strange(****) ,Klaynos ,ajb , studiot (****),Koti , imatfaal (****) ,swansont..etc.

(****) : I believe these are strong...swansont is good friend but you caused me to take a warning point from him. Bravo Krettin!

if you would like to converse with me,you have to apologise

blue89

Edited by blue89

We implied your forum or that forum which you are Moderator or manager or akin to this.

probably was this one : http://thescienceforum.org/

Remember you had used many many DISGUSTING words across to me.

And although I cared your words ,you had continued at this forum ,too,as it expressed and proved above (imatfaal warned/notified you but you again continued).

but the worst thing ,you caused me to take warning point as it appears on my profile.

Apologise please.

*SIGH* I don't know what on earth you are talking about. I am not the owner or manager or moderator on any forum in the universe. I can't express this in a simpler way, and I'm sorry if you don't understand my English. I repeat: you accuse me of using disgusting words. Give me evidence for these words, and I shall apologise. Otherwise, can we move on to something remotely interesting?

should I read that link,strange?? . I think I will find familiar explanations.

If you want an NDA (which is a very, very good idea) without having to pay a lawyer to create one for you then yes, you should read it.

Which of these would be better

1)to define/provide a general usage of a theory.

2) to define/provide a particular usage of theory in file.

Better for what?

If you are talking about a patent application then you cannot patent a theory.

furthermore also ,which of these would be better.

if there exist more than several methods ,which of these should be chosen

a) to write all existing related methods

b) to write only one method and filing another one for other methods.

You should describe the invention in terms of one or two specific implementation methods. However, you should repeatedly say that these are examples and other implementations are possible, possibly listing examples, but making it clear that others are also possible (not just the ones you list).

Changing the method will not (in general) be a new invention and so cannot be a new patent.

!

Moderator Note

Let's please get back on topic (whatever that is; it's definitely not DrKretin's supposed offences).

blue89, please do not accuse members of things that they haven't done. It is dishonest. If you believe that he has insulted you, report the post you deem offensive and let staff deal with it. Any more hostile posts towards DrKretin will be removed.

Do not repspond to this note within the thread. PM staff or report this post.

If you want an NDA (which is a very, very good idea) without having to pay a lawyer to create one for you then yes, you should read it.

Better for what?

1)If you are talking about a patent application then you cannot patent a theory.

2)You should describe the invention in terms of one or two specific implementation methods. However, you should repeatedly say that these are examples and other implementations are possible, possibly listing examples, but making it clear that others are also possible (not just the ones you list).

3)Changing the method will not (in general) be a new invention and so cannot be a new patent.

anyway ,I think I already explained every detail about the previous issue.

Meanwhile,Thanks very much Strange. (I am feeling thankfull about your explanations)

1) not the theory of course. That is the duty of Journals already ,not the patent institutes'. I meant

---->> usages of theory : like this ,one theory might be used for 28 devices. but should we provide for only specific one? which of these better to do?

2) the equivalent query: assume please there exist several different methods,but not exactly making changes on the same methods ,this will be already different one.

in this case which of thats should I prefer

--->> to present only one method in one file?

--->> to present all methods in one file?

NOTATION: although my manuscript was too long which I submitted to Nature Photonics,I had written that it was "brief form" in manuscript. becauese really it would bee too longer if I would present all details (.and there were several methods)

Edited by blue89