to patent and some extraordinary approaches.unfortunately need help.

blue89

hi;

I have sent a letter to harvard and said them that I cancelled all considerations across this university. according to my contention the recommendation letter is quite fault requirement to make it mandatory. I respect everyone's ideas. But I strictly criticized harvard and cancelled the consideration.

There exist some details. nature is in silence. as I understand they are willing to take articles from me. But I need economic support. this is unique necessity. I do not need anything else (MSc ,PhD any of these is not the thing which I am looking for.)

because I believe I have ability to learn by myself at first and moreover ,while believe and I am willing to do science,I am more interested in inventions.

My paper was around 3000 words and declined by nature photonics. while I presubmitted two standard articles too to nature ,I actually do not think to continue before solution for economic matters. furthermore I would leave from turkey as soon as possible.

Photonics Output

21st October 2016

Dear Mr Tunc

Thank you for submitting your manuscript entitled "Project Outlines : ...(hidden,development,science)".

I'm sorry to say that we cannot offer to publish it in Nature Photonics as we have concluded that it falls outside the scope and aims of the journal and does not have sufficient relevance for our readership. I am sorry that we cannot respond more positively.

Yours sincerely,

Oliver Graydon
Editor
Nature Photonics

The paper was brief. the wholly form probably would be very long such a PhD thesis. some formulas are strict. But surely I believe I do not need any remarked courses. Chief Editor as you see did not warn any language and / or spelling fault. I did care it. and I do not believe that my language is so much bad as assessed in the past.

careless & intelligent :)

Edited by blue89

I'm sorry to say that although your English is much better than my Turkish, it really is of a standard which makes it virtually impossible to make much sense. You can't submit papers like that and expect any success, if your post is anything to judge from.

I do not want to reply across such rude scientist so as not to take warning points and/or notation from editors.

Sorry but I cannot respond to rude scientists.

first apologise,then..

Edited by blue89

I do not want to reply across such rude scientist so as not to take warning points and/or notation from editors.

Sorry but I cannot respond to rude scientists.

first apologise,then..

I offer a sincere and unreserved apology and hope that no offence was taken. But the reality is that your English is almost incomprehensible. That is not being rude, it is being realistic.

So much bad as... Doesn't make sense. My irony meter just melted.

What do you want from this thread?

of course we have to respect all ideas until there exists any such a very very rude expression. anyway..I will always respect all ideas.

I look for support...

Edited by blue89

Doesn't make sense. My irony meter just melted.

also ,your irony does not have relevance with me :)

but why did you say this really I wondered , if you submitted a manuscript in the past to any of nature's journals.

would not it be shown in the output text (assessment) that your allegations were correct: bad language.

and I request you to remember that I do not care such things ,but also have almost no option to correct faults.

Support in what? Support with what?

Economic support :(

and I request you to remember that I do not care such things ,but also have almost no option to correct faults.

If I remember correctly, somebody here offered to read the manuscript and correct any faults, but you refused this. Is that correct?

also ,your irony does not have relevance with me :)

but why did you say this really I wondered , if you submitted a manuscript in the past to any of nature's journals.

would not it be shown in the output text (assessment) that your allegations were correct: bad language.

No, they read it, they probably only read the title or abstract realised it wasn't for them and sent you a standard desk reject email. They don't care about giving you feedback other than it's not for them.

This forum is not the place to seek financial assistance.

you are failing.

That editor had assessed the paper during two hours.

anyway my unique goal is sufficient to be understood in my opnion.

Financial support is not for such arbitrary things if you implied .

really I already feel mne ashamed everytime to express , these demands are generally conflict with the personal honors or general ethics.

Of course my unique goal is contribution to science

Which do you value more, truth or lies?

Here is a lie: your English is very good and the meaning of your posts is clear. Anyone who denies this is a fool and can be safely ignored.

Here is the truth: your English is not good. It is very difficult to understand and at least 50% of it is impossible to understand. Anyone who who states this is doing so because they wish to help you, not to insult you.

Which do you value more, truth or lies?

Here is a lie: your English is very good and the meaning of your posts is clear. Anyone who denies this is a fool and can be safely ignored.

Here is the truth: your English is not good. It is very difficult to understand and at least 50% of it is impossible to understand. Anyone who who states this is doing so because they wish to help you, not to insult you.

neither of these are good to prefer nor value.

look please. we are scintists.

We need communication.

yes that is indeed possible and normal thing if you have both english and well cultured qualifications to await me to present you very well designed text.

I definitely respect that!

but actually I have been feeling me quite sad for this repeated reminders rather than to see nice faces.

I believe I have a very nice personality because in spite of everything,be sure that I am always generous to smile everyone.

no liar and no truism in such a way. but if you would earn my heart ,that is not so difficult...:)

I believe I earned many many people's heart and happy...

why don't you prefer this?

neither of these are good to prefer nor value.

look please. we are scintists.

We need communication.

If you want to communicate here then you need to improve your English.

You take offence when people point put how poor your English is. But they are just being honest and trying to help you.

I was thinking Vanity Press Journals. You pay them money and they'll publish your work. About as close to traditional self publishing as it gets for paper submissions.

no ,not really useful.

or this was not the implied thing.

patent is quite different event.

nature is already willing to take my papers. because we have had numerous mailings.

I strongly would emphasise e detail ,I have no suitable computer so spelling faults are commonly happening. again apologies.

I have no well temperatured accomodation. so I am unable to make my bests. if you are insisting that I am not sufficient studying hard,then I am trying to make it well.

furthermore,I also have no option how to apply patent institutes because at first I could not clarify a detail : turkish patent institute says that I was able to apply with no fee.

but someones said me that they would require me to pay at last.

And I cannot differentiate.

but I am sure that some of my studies are patentable.

I only feel me negative for the reson why I cannot start ...

this is not good , very bad thing ,is there anyone who may understand my feelings? :( :(

If you want to communicate here then you need to improve your English.

You take offence when people point put how poor your English is. But they are just being honest and trying to help you.

strange ,to be objective ,I think you have to accept it

my english is not poor.

it has almost been licensed.

but if you meant something else,like "go away from this forum",then of course I will again, like I did before this day

These are detected as linguistic faults by my ownself on this forum

1) spelling faults

2) faults relevant to punctuation

3)missing words or letters.

4)sometimes telling faults

but generally I do not fail grammatical rules

Edited by blue89

no ,not really useful.

or this was not the implied thing.

patent is quite different event.

Why do you mention patents? Either you want to publish a paper (in which case you can pay to get it published) or you want to get a patent (in which case you should NOT publish a paper).

nature is already willing to take my papers. because we have had numerous mailings.

As far as I can tell, most of the emails from them (that you have reported) are telling you that they will not publish your paper.

but I am sure that some of my studies are patentable.

If so you must not publish them.

strange ,to be objective ,I think you have to accept it

my english is not poor.

It is not poor. It is worse than that.

but if you meant something else,like "go away from this forum",then of course I will again, like I did before this day

I did not mean go away from this forum. (And the only reason you would think that is because your English is so poor.)

What I meant was: several native English speakers have told you that your English is not good. They are not being rude or impolite or insulting. They are being honest and helpful.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/best-crowdfunding-sites/

You can publish and patent, but the latter must come before the former. It will be very difficult to get your work patented if it's been shared around on the Internet, however.

blue89, no one is trying to cause offence, they are merely making observations about your English. It is not good. Your spelling is better than your grammar, however much of what you say makes too little sense for that to even matter. The response you posted from Nature looks to me to be a generic response. I doubt they looked at your manuscript in any great detail.

What is it that you want from this thread? Money? This forum is not the place, and staff will have to lock this thread if that's all it is. Otherwise, please clearly outline your questions and / or points for discussion. Thus far you have not made anything very clear.

1)Why do you mention patents? Either you want to publish a paper (in which case you can pay to get it published) or you want to get a patent (in which case you should NOT publish a paper).

2) As far as I can tell, most of the emails from them (that you have reported) are telling you that they will not publish your paper.

3)If so you must not publish them.

4)It is not poor. It is worse than that.

5)I did not mean go away from this forum. (And the only reason you would think that is because your English is so poor.)

6)What I meant was: several native English speakers have told you that your English is not good. They are not being rude or impolite or insulting. They are being honest and helpful.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/best-crowdfunding-sites/

1) because most of my works require new device or cure or any type of "novel" method or product.

2)no,surely not. NPG,we have made many many communications. if you have option ,I may give you my telephone number,call me and see that I am speaking well. :)

nature only implied that my that manuscript was insufficient. also,the editorial assisstant said to me that it would be good to revise it.

I already submitted only one whole manuscript.

3)yes I just tried to say that one.

4) :) thanks,check please the second explanation. The second manuscript is standard article and is to provide evidents and proofs that nationalism was unusefull.

I don't mind nationalism nor native. of course they are probably such ones like you described. but I am sure that someones exaggrate ..

but thanks..

Money?

like this one: http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/best-crowdfunding-sites/

but ...

Money?

this was the worst question I have ever seen.

not at real money nor support.

remember this one

I am young and hardworking at real (I am sure!)

but..patent institıtes are saying applications are very costly.

so ,we normally cannot take the actual worths.

do you know this query

"companies?"

what they do?

and how?

Edited by blue89

the question that you asked above made me feel like "I am wanting or looking for someones to help me via taking them an amount of "money"

this question was the worst I have ever seen.

I never wanted someones money.

but I thought this possibility

if I sign an aggrement with some corporations ,then they might pay me amount of money and application fee.

probably Strange knows this detail.

but be sure I never want/request someones "money".

that also does not seem like a thing which would be done by someones who are saying that they were quite strong and honest..

application fee: for patent

Edited by blue89