Do you have unexplainable sadness sometimes ?

fresh

i know why i had this weird sadness last weekend.
What I did last week in investment proved a fiasco today.
It is my sixth sense that tells me I am so wrong.
Sometimes we do have sixth sense.

i predict the market would go north, unfortunately it goes south........let me cry for a while......

:wacko::(:(:-(:mellow::mad:

Edited by fresh

Why i have unexplainable sadness sometimes ? is it because of my hormone (i have my period now)?

i feel so down, so depressed and upset but i don't know why ? feeling very sad without a reason....

will something bad happen ?

Then i called a friend whom i didn't contact for half a year, and was told that she just divorced days ago and feel her life like shit. I said it is good for you, a big burden is gone.

who says banana makes people feel happy ? i eat it very often... i still feel bad.

it is really strange reading books is my habit, now i find i can't focus on ANY books....

what i focus on is my iphone. i could NOT stop refreshing & checking the websites(the investment websites) every 15 minutes !

this big compulsion continues for 1.5 years since i registered these websites.

There goes my reading habit.

Do these things got to do with my unexplainable sadness ?

If this bad bad condition continues for a month, i must have a depression !

i already have obsessive compulsive disorder. i want to throw my phone away....sit down and read books as i do before...

i feel my life like shit as my friend does...

Antonio in The Merchant of Venice had some kind of unexplained sadness in the beginning of the play.

!

Moderator Note

There have been a number of posts subsequent to Phi's warning that have proffered direct medical advice to the OP. I have removed these (as well as a reply or two to said posts). We are not in the business of diagnosing people over the internet, and we expect our members to respect this and refrain from such posts.

Since it seems that the framing of this thread is too difficult to navigate without going against this directive, I am closing it.