Do we all breath dead people?

ModernArtist25

No apology needed. There is something devastatingly beautiful about this topic, though. Parts of the first dinosaur, the first fish, the first plant, the first organism, organelle, and even orangutan...making me me and you you... right now. There's probably also bits of Hitlers poop and other unsavory things, but I prefer to focus on the former and that makes me smile

Yes, I like the idea that we are transient manifestations of the universal corpus that is constantly recycling itself to make new ones.

We can see it, in some circumstances.Air from breath has temperature of body or so.But if environment has significantly lower temperature, we can see something like this:http://media.gettyimages.com/videos/caribou-with-visible-breath-in-cold-weather-looking-around-on-rocks-video-id290-13Google for"Frosty breath effect","Cold breath effect".

That's water vapor, though, not oxygen.

its in the holy books ...

the thing in Mecca is called a Cube ..

function.png

index.jpg

you can see a prism if you look carefully ...

i think that lord has said it would bring back dead people ...

this resembles atoms ...

800px_Passionfruit_cream.jpg

image_update_c754b6c01f727c0b_1335312433

i think the mosquitoes represent some sort of quantum activity like the lord said ...

^_^

you can see a prism if you look carefully ...

Prism splits photons at various energies/frequencies/wavelengths, so they fly slightly different paths.

You can join them together back, and from bunch of red, green, blue photons make white light back. That's what do TV screens all the time.

its in the holy books ...

the thing in Mecca is called a Cube ..

i think that lord has said it would bring back dead people ...

i think the mosquitoes represent some sort of quantum activity like the lord said ...

^_^

!

Moderator Note

This thread is in Biology. If you wish to discuss religion, we have a separate section for that. Please don't take this thread off topic.

Read some 30 + years ago that every time we inhaled we breathed in some of what Julius Caesar breathed before...seemed reasonable and I suspected it was more likely true than not. I always remembered it but never the source.

So this thread made me google it (you can debate whether I actually had a choice)...anyway found this:

http://futurism.com/estimating-how-many-molecules-you-breathe-that-were-from-julius-caesars-last-breath/

If the Author's calculations and estimates are correct you likely breath in at least one molecule of nitrogen from Caesar's last breath... with most breaths you take in.

So for oxygen it's less than that, but in the time you read this you probably borrowed one from a dying Caesar.

Et tu Brute!

In 80 kg body there is 1233.333 mol of Carbon.
That's 7.43*10^26 atoms.
Majority of ancient Romans were cremated after death, including Caesar,
Now calculate area of Earth with mean radius 6371000 m = 5.1*10^14 m^2
Divide Carbon atoms in Caesar by area of Earth,

1.456*10^12 Carbon atoms per m^2 of Earth (including air above it).

1.456 mln per mm^2.
If dust/CO2 would cover every m^2 area equally.

Edited by Sensei