Black holes

NewbieYNWA

Hi everyone hopefully i wont come across to daft ,i,m not even sure if this is the correct section to post this question. i'm certainly by no means the most educated of people and really have very little understanding of the sciences, but i do find a'lot of things fascinating and want to learn more. My knowledge of these subjects comes from watching documentary's on the subjects basically , so if the questions i ask sound very silly i appolagize.

Any way on to my question , i was watching something on planets going supernova and the creation of black holes. Is it possible that we are watching a big bang and the creation of a new universe in these events , is it possible on the other side of a black hole is another universe springing into existence. Before the collapse of a star and the creation of a black hole there would be nothing on the other side , there wouldn't even be another side before the collapse of the planet . That universe would pop into existence during the event of the supernova. What if anything do we know about what happens beyond the event horizon of a black hole.

Thanks for taking the time to read i look forward to learning more on these subjects.

I thought i had an epiphany that hadn't been considered before . Considering the minds i was up against it was unlikely :) I tried searching for some info on it but couldn't find any so thanks very much for the link to the article. It actually sounds like a very plausible and likely explanation to me.

Also if the theory were to be correct wouldn't we expect to see a white hole on the other side maybe ? so if that's the case it's something that could actually be proven by finding a white hole in our universe. After all we would expect multiple black holes in each universe and only one white hole.

Tc.

Edited by NewbieYNWA

I thought i had an epiphany that hadn't been considered before . Considering the minds i was up against it was unlikely :) I tried searching for some info on it but couldn't find any so thanks very much for the link to the article. It actually sounds like a very plausible and likely explanation to me.

Also if the theory were to be correct wouldn't we expect to see a white hole on the other side maybe ? so if that's the case it's something that could actually be proven by finding a white hole in our universe. After all we would expect multiple black holes in each universe and only one white hole.

Tc.

Nothing wrong with independently duplicating another persons idea as long as you don't represent it as your own. I thought I had come up with an original multi-universe model in the late 70s, until I saw that someone had come come up with something similar called the many worlds theory, I think in the 20s. It's happened several times since then as well, though I occasionally find an original idea or solve an previously unsolved problem.

However, it can be extremely difficult to prove it's original because it comes down to proving non-existence of your idea at any point in the past.

While working on a completely unrelated problem, I once stumbled upon an encryption method that I thought was original after extensive searching. Eventually someone recognized it for a method that went by a name that didn't happen fit any of my searches terms.

As an ex-poker pro who had played before the poker boom, I recall virtually every new concept discussed in the poker forums were just rehashed ideas that had beed discovered before the poker boom.

Edited by TakenItSeriously

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry for the new account i posted the op , i wonder if someone could answer a question for me . I got to thinking about cause and effect and something coming from nothing.

If we say that this theory is correct and supernovas/black holes are the creation of a new universe, did our universe exist to create it ? i mean from the point of view of the other universe. When does something begin to exist from the perspective of a second party does it take awareness ?. How would things change from different universes in relation to each other ?

To a new universe being created , the causal affect ie the supernova/blackhole our universe , no more exists to it than it does to us before the big bang. And after the big bang can something exist from our point of view without us existing or ever of existing from their point of view ? .

So from our point of view could we say we exist ,that supernova created a black hole which created that other universe. While from the other universe point of view there was no cause they simply popped into existence from nothing at the beginning of time. Can their be different beginnings of time without having to be a linial line or cause and affect from both paties perspectives , so universe A caused universe B , universe A is aware of universe B , but to universe B their is no universe A it never existed. From universe B's point of view they are the beginning of time , a new timeline from our point of view

I hope some of it makes some sense as a question.

@TakenItSeriously i love poker as'well , i only play microstakes though 6 max online. :)

Thanks Tc.

Edited by UrbanMythYNWA

Yes!

Gravity (not directly) influences light, and light has no mass. Gravity bends the space-time fabric, which light follows, therefore giving the illusion that gravity has a direct effect on light.

So what does this tell us about black holes? Since light follows a path on the fabric of space-time, and light never comes back out of a black hole, this tells me that there is an infinite amount of space-time fabric inside of a Black hole... meaning that each black hole is a new Universe... with infinite space, energy, etc. Just as our Universe is. Each black hole is it's own, and we are interweaved like that over and over.

I am not saying parallel universes exist. That is something different which doesn't exist. But what does exist are universes within universes within universes (black holes), but no ability to connect to another one except by the black hole that formed it. Creating a new black hole creates a new universe.