THE ANAPOLE!?

joshuagolden00

thanks sooo much for giving this ur attention, its deeply gratifying to have a real conversation about this.. been looking for stuff along these lines for a looong time.. but i did find out what i was missing, at least in one example given.. the E and M are (obviouslyXP) aligned and excited such that when u excite the system correctly ("nonradiatively") u induce each part of the system to radiate a system that is the inverse of the others existence and or its own potential radiative.. both neutralizing each other .. its so simple! i was expecting something more complicated so i kept trying to look to deep.. but your answer was enlightening.. i often forget that much in the near and far are very different.. guess i usually work on nearfield dynamics.

but some other dynamics directly along these lines have bothered me for ages.. what happens to the energy and info of a photon when it meats its (nearly;) complete opposite? really fun to imagine whole laser beams disappearing like that.. its ez to envision with just a beam spliter and a few mirrors to bend the beam around annnd out.. of.. phase?....

is it reduced to the potentials some how? how would light made of only the 'EM vector potentials' behave differently than regular light? or is that just crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...