Good guy with a gun...

Moontanman

A shot gun is the most versatile of home protection guns. It can be used to hunt small game, even large game if you are a good hunter. It can be used for protection, intimidation, and killing zombies...

I originally purchased my shot gun after some guy tried to climb into my bedroom window when I was living in a crappy apartment in a bad neighborhood. The next day a cop came over to take my report. He said I should have a gun and wait until they get inside then "blow him up" and he would give me a medal. We actually installed security bars on that window, so I really didn't need the shot gun any longer. I really bought the shot gun to defend against terminator robots from the future, right after I saw the first Terminator movie in 1984.

I can see that helping a lot.

Why not have a generator just in case of a disaster and the power goes out for a week? You will be comfortable at home watching the riots on tv with a fridge full of goodies and the A/C keeping you cool. But I don't ever see that "helping a lot" rather have it for insurance.

Edited by Airbrush