Theoreticly: What if we can build a Motor that works with Human Blood

Midnightboy

Hey Guys and Girls out there

What if someone can invent a Motor that can use Human blood as Fuel. It could work like our brain with oxegen. Maybe it could help to invent an exoscelett. In Combination with the help of an Thermoelectric Generator on glas fabric. Hope u answer me with your ideas.

Well, the problem with using human blood as fuel is that the person wearing the exo skeleton could only wear it for a limited amount of time before they either DIED or got seriously exhausted and be unable to go on. I think the best way one would work is to simply have a battery that would recharge, it would be alot safer. Also, a motor that uses human blood is just..... I shouldn't even have to explain how wrong that is.

I explain it otherwise :) Thrue the Motor runs blood and the Motor runs but not consume the blood only Charge him with the reaction of shugar and oxegen from the blood like a us scientist already inventet in 2002.

Edited by Midnightboy

Ok..... But using oyxegen from the blood is STILL going to take the guys breath away. I agree with strange, why not a battery? A nano bot would be pointless. Just make a brick of sugar and have it draw oxygen from the air, and Boom, no need for blood motor.

Why would you need blood? For energy purposes it is just there to transport nutrients and oxygen, it does not generate energy that happens essentially within mitochondria in target tissues. If you want to use the same chemical reaction, you are pretty much looking at a hydrogen motor.

It not use the oxegen it use the electric energy between shugar and oxegen and as i know our Body dont use this energy ? :D

Yeah, I once again agree with strange. The energy inside the blood wouldn't be enough to power a 2 watt light bulb, let alone an exoskeleton.

What if someone can invent a Motor that can use Human blood as Fuel.

Blood is not fuel.

It's a way to transport microelement, compounds from stomach, and Oxygen gas, to the all parts of living organism.

It could be compared to pipes in machinery.

Machines can far more efficiently distribute Oxygen than blood.

See for example jet engines sucking liters and tones of air per second while airplane flies..

Nanobots, injected to human, could use microelement, or other compounds found in blood to sustain their functionality.

It not use the oxegen it use the electric energy between shugar and oxegen and as i know our Body dont use this energy ? :D

The energy from the reaction between sugar and oxygen is exactly the energy that the body does use.

There's no separate "electrical" energy that's different. Energy is all equivalent.

Yeah, I once again agree with strange. The energy inside the blood wouldn't be enough to power a 2 watt light bulb, let alone an exoskeleton.

Guess again.

Very briefly, people can produce something like 2000 Watts, and all that energy is carried by the blood.