A new theory of how the universe began. Discovery of Gravitational Electric Field Lines

slaterdom

If all mass in the universe is observed to be moving further away from each other, if this is reversed, the distances in between any two objects will always decrease to zero (not minus), meaning all objects will be adjacent to one another.

If all elements reversed their fusion, they would become hydrogen 1 atoms and this would fill the universe. If a hydrogen1 universe was present before the motion of mass(time), once motion started these atoms would start to fuse within stars, fusion would create space. As regions of mass become more dense, collapsing stars become blackholes. As black holes devour the stars around them they create more space in between them. Blackholes create more space, like Uniform Web Contraction, pulling on neighbouring galaxies trying to find stable rotational equalibrium.

The concept of a singularity at the beginning of the universe is an assumption based on a poor understanding of the motion of mass observed by Edwin Hubble. There was no Big Bang, it would seem to be more of a lot of little pops, Hydrogen 1 atoms 'electrons colliding with their proton, this would create a tiny explosion.. This would create the first space and motion of mass relative to other mass. Atoms would start to collect together , rotating around each other as they come close to the forces of adjacent atoms.

I have made some interesting discoveries based on this new insight to the observation of the motion of mass in the universe

https://m.facebook.com/ElectricFieldLines/

Hydrogen atoms aren't fundamental, so as stuff gets closer together, you have to break it down further.

Beyond that, though, The Big Bang is not an actual bang. It's an expansion. In fact, it's an expansion along the lines of what you just described as happening in your reversal of said expansion, so it's rather confusing to see you describe the Bing Bang as part of your idea and then state that the Big Bang didn't happen.

Around 15 years ago, When I first watched a TV programme stating the observations of galaxies moving away from each other, also at an increasing speed. But then they stated if all galaxies are moving away from each other, therefore, they must have come from a very small dense hot singularity. I immediately thought, well that's not the only possibility? Just because object are moving away from each other doesn't mean they came from the same place, they could have been pushed away. If I took you to a football field and said close your eyes, then i line up 10 footballs touching, away from us and kick the 1st one, it would hit the 2nd, 3rd, 4th,5th,6th,7th 8th 9th then the 10th would move away, I then say "open your eyes" and you would observe all the balls moving away from us and each other. I could repeat this arrangement and add many more balls in all directions lined up, positioning them like in a honeycomb formation, ask you to close your eyes, then kick all the balls next to me, the same push force would move the lot of them, but none of them came from our central position, they were already out there. It's using simple logic. They had to invent inflation to resolve the singularity expansion idea, they can't do the maths to prove it and it doesn't work logically.

In January 2016 i decided to finally voice my idea and understanding of the motion of mass observed and started working it out from the ground up. I am an animator and have a very good idea of how objects work in a 3D environment. I wanted to see if this idea could work. Lining up particles (quarks and lepton)and atoms (spheres on a computer) in an environment with no centre of mass, so no gravtity, made me realise how they would create 3 lines along any single axis, then duplicating these 3 lines along the existing ones in 3 more angles produced a rather intriguing 60 degree vector lined shape. I applied this shape to masses of spheres in a ball and suddenly realised these 9 lines looked like they could have a role to play in the placement of atoms, Saturn immediately sprung to mind, it has a hexagon at its north pole, these lines fit that shape. Then I started applying these lines to other geology and Cosmological objects and masses and found it fitted them rather accurately. So far so good, im publishing my ideas as i research them, so now I'm interested in getting feedback from people in the science community to see if these 9 lines (3 across the horizontal plain, 6 through the northern polarity) have any significance, because they fit many models, I dont think its all coincidence, but I do require help in figuring out if it works. I can't do equations or are any good at maths. The current standard model doesn't work.

Delta1212. Hi, It's the singularity part of 'the big bang' I disagree with. The expansion we observe is from blackholes devouring mass. All blackholes are connected to each other, or to the closest few. Their north polaritys all face the same direction, just like the majority of planets in our solar system. As they devour mass from their stars in orbit the galaxy becomes smaller, so every galaxy is getting smaller, the distances in between them are increasing. The more mass they devour the sronger they get speeding up the expansion. As this happens the blackholes try to find stable equalibrium, i try to describe this, I think of it as uniform Web contraction.

Edited by slaterdom

If all mass in the universe is observed to be moving further away from each other,

We observe clusters of galaxes to be moving away from each other. On smaller scales the local gravity is enough to overcome this expansion.

if this is reversed, the distances in between any two objects will always decrease to zero (not minus), meaning all objects will be adjacent to one another.

Right, this expansion does indeed imply that in the past the Universe was smaller and more dense.

If all elements reversed their fusion, they would become hydrogen 1 atoms and this would fill the universe. If a hydrogen1 universe was present before the motion of mass(time),

As already poined out, hydrogen was not to be found in the very early Universe.

As black holes devour the stars around them they create more space in between them. Blackholes create more space, like Uniform Web Contraction, pulling on neighbouring galaxies trying to find stable rotational equalibrium.

Except that black holes are not like huge vacuum cleaners. They interact gravitationally with other objects in the same way they did when they were stars.

The concept of a singularity at the beginning of the universe is an assumption based on a poor understanding of the motion of mass observed by Edwin Hubble.

The classical singularity is a rather generic feature of general relativity. Hawking applied the theorems of Penrose on gravitational collapse to the Universe and under some reasonable physical assumptions 'winding back' the Universe using classical theory will result in reaching a singularity.

This is in a classical theory. Everyone expect that this singularity will get regulated by a quantum theory of gravity. In short, cosmologists do not actually think this singularity was phsyically realised.

There was no Big Bang, it would seem to be more of a lot of little pops...

It seems that you have really misunderstood the concepts here.

It's the singularity part of 'the big bang' I disagree with.

Because you have no understanding of physics and what is actually claimed. Please read my comment on the classical singularity again.

The expansion we observe is from blackholes devouring mass. All blackholes are connected to each other, or to the closest few.

And the observational evidence is?

Their north polaritys all face the same direction, just like the majority of planets in our solar system.

I am not sure what this means, but again do you have any observational evidence?

As they devour mass from their stars in orbit the galaxy becomes smaller, so every galaxy is getting smaller, the distances in between them are increasing.

So we have evidence of galaxies getting smaller?

What about the red shift? Can this actually be explained using galaxies getting smaller? I doubt it myself.

The more mass they devour the sronger they get speeding up the expansion.

What do you mean by stronger?

As this happens the blackholes try to find stable equalibrium, i try to describe this, I think of it as uniform Web contraction.

To describe this you need a mathematical model.

Anyway, as I have suggested, most of your reasoning seems to be based on misunderstandings and pop-sci reasoning. I suggest you pick up a textbook on cosmology and start from there. I suggest Liddle's book.

The expansion we observe is from blackholes devouring mass. All blackholes are connected to each other, or to the closest few. Their north polaritys all face the same direction, just like the majority of planets in our solar system. As they devour mass from their stars in orbit the galaxy becomes smaller, so every galaxy is getting smaller, the distances in between them are increasing. The more mass they devour the sronger they get speeding up the expansion.

If this happened (and as ajb noted, it doesn't) then after a while there would be nothing left. As there are still plenty of galaxies around, it suggests this idea is wrong.

Also, does your model predict the proportions of hydrogen, deuterium and helium in the early universe? It sounds like it says there should have been nothing but hydrogen, which is also shown to be wrong by observation.

And how does your model explain the cosmic microwave background?

And how does your model explain the cosmic microwave background?

This is a really important question.

Right now we have good evidence in the details of the CMBR that the evolution of the Universe a little later than the classical singularity is well described (but not perfectly of course) by the Lambda CBM model.

The details of the CMBR also show that we had a period of inflation. However, we are not quite at the stage of knowing what inflation models work best. At the moment we only have rather generic information that inflation is a good idea and that it was realised in nature, just we don't know details.

So, any new cosmological model must do well at not only predicting a CMBR, its average tempertaure, but also details of the power spectrum. Without this one may have a novel toy model, but it will not replace the Lambda CDM model in a hurry.

Thanks for the replies so far, very informative, I am finding this all very interesting. My initial Idea of how the motion of mass came to happen does certainly have flaws which need revising, which is why I have put it on here to get some valid feedback. During my research using my computer models and the finding of possible 9 Electric field lines is dominating my attention and applying them to existing cosmology, planetary science and atomic formation has seen them fit rather well, there are to many connections to assume they are all coincidences. This model will change as it develops. I will attempt to answer some of the above questions soon, as I am busy today. Thank again for all your feedback, I am finding the info to read for later.

I was reading this last night, my 9 electric field lines model fits these blackholes positioning too. I theorise that Stars\mass align around a galaxies horizontal plain because it is the minimal force of gravity\electricity.

https://www.ras.org.uk/news-and-press/2816-astronomers-in-south-africa-discover-mysterious-alignment-of-black-holes

I would think that the CMBR would have been made by the destruction of the early atoms, like Hydrogen, uniformally all at once. My idea described on the facebook page offers this explanation (please excuse my grammer and spelling, I am dyslexic, but despite that I have still managed to get an MA). It's not a solid idea, its just an attempt to explain the start of motion in a atom filled universe (no singularity).

How would a universe full of Hydrogen 1,2 or 3 atoms start to move? At the beginning of movement there were no stars to create any heavy elements, this means that before the 'big bang' (motion of mass), it could be a Hydrogen filled universe. I think all atoms were equally spread throughout the universe, each with its own positive flow, positioned in a equalatral/hexagonal - honeycomb pattern, in a type of string of pearls configuration (i have created it in 3D, it is hard to picture). These atoms did not behave as a solid, liquid or gas. Each atom would hold their own 'gravity' & 'mass' so there would be no other dominant force affecting them except the atoms adjacent. None of them would be changing position relative to each other, just their own nucleus's gravity being pulled and pushed by the protons & electrons adjacent.

I made this formation one atom at a time. Creating this formation made me realise around any single (Alpha) atom there would be 14 (beta) others. All claiming their own space. I theorise that the positive motion of the electrons around the nuclei of each atom could differ. When each of the surrounding 14 beta atoms electrons positive position, surrounding our Alpha atom, point towards it, the central alpha electron has no other place (postion) to move but into its own nucleus (proton), spliting or exploding the nuclei. To acheive this, I speculate they would move to a different 'beat' to each other. 15 protons & electrons fighting for their positive place, all togther pulling and pushing waves of electric motion. This wave could be caused by the protons & electrons finding their north position within the atom and avoiding all others around them.

As we imagine an endless exspanse of atoms would we observe a wave? Would it look like the curved waves like those seen on a cuttlefish’s skin?, but in three dimensions. Could these waves collide? Perhaps after a very very long time the waves curvature became a spiral moving through the atoms and may have collided with another spiralling wave which resulted in enough energy transfer to push a proton or electron enough to move into its nucleus, creating an epicentre. On a sub-atomic level, inside this nuclei, the same spiralling energy could collide and disrupt its hold on the nuclei cluster. The first Movement could happen, pushing outwards from this center of mass. It would affect every other atom at the same time, making them move and away from each other, instantly creating a spiralling opening of space in a 18 sided star, which would then need to be filled by adjacent atoms, as the atoms move they collide and collect together, createing the stars and galaxys we see today. The Alpha nuclei (photons) or electrons in space would smash through the rest of the Hydrogen atoms, this would create the first movement of matter, creating ‘time’.

There are two ways in which I envisage the universe expanding. 1. The further the beta atoms move away the greater the distance becomes between them. Each individually leaving in their wake swirling mass of atoms which would eventually become the stars & galaxies we see today. This then raised the question where would these initial particles be now? Having been travelling for 15 billion years or so. Well, I think they would have collected lot of matter by now. In fact, so much matter that they would be the dominant force of gravity in the universe, PULLING all other matter left behind them. This idea could help explain why all galaxies are moving away from each other and at an increasing speed. We are playing catch up with a super massive gravitational force. So maybe the universe is being pulled apart by initially a finite amount of particles, from the very first atom to ever explode, as these atoms move they gained more mass and gravity collecting other atoms, so this force pulls on the rest of matter left behind. 2. Each galaxy has at its centre a black hole. As each black hole devours the stars surrounding it, would this create larger gaps inbetween them? If each black hole was only affected by another black hole would they move on mass like a net?

Edited by slaterdom

In that wall'o'text you don't seem to have answered any of the questions posed.

I suggest you learn a little bit about the big bang model before attempting to reformulate it. You appear to have some serious misunderstandings.

2. Each galaxy has at its centre a black hole. As each black hole devours the stars surrounding it, would this create larger gaps inbetween them?

Why haven't all the galaxies disappeared?

If each black hole was only affected by another black hole would they move on mass like a net?

Why do you think black holes are not affected by gravity? As you answer that, please note that black holes are a consequence of general relativity, currently the best description of gravity we have.

Edited by Strange

My idea is to remove the singularity and then inflation theory, I agree with this post I found below. I picture the universe full of quarks and leptons, these would create Hydrogen on mass. Some of the hydrogen would maybe 'pop', i think if a mass of H1 atoms' north polaritys were all facing a single H1 atom in the middle, its electron or north polarity would have no place else to face\go but into the centre of its own mass. This would happen in many different atoms throughout the universe. I am currently making several videos to help visually explain this and many other points, but I do not know all the details required to make it the way it looks and can be accuratly represented using animation. This is why I want feedback from people who have a good understanding, as you can imagine its difficult to picture, let alone recreate graphically. All of my research from reading published journals always use their findings to prove the bag bang theory, I read them as if the big bang theory never existed. which made me rethink things.

"Imagine the early universe as a big soup of quarks and electrons (ignore all the other particles for the time being). At a certain temperature, their random thermal motions are greater than the attractive forces wanting to pull them together, so the universe stays a "soup". At a certain point, however, the quarks can start staying together to form protons, neutrons, and a slew of other subatomic particles. So every time two ups and a down got together, we made a proton. Note that almost all of the other elementary particles have short lifetimes, less than 10^-11 seconds (the exception being the neutron, which has a free lifteime of ~800s). So things quickly become proton dominated. After the universe cools down some more, the electrons just get snagged up by the protons and.. voila. Hydrogen."

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/how-did-the-hydrogen-atoms-formed-from-energy.406316/

Arnt the stars in all galaxies being very slowly being eaten up by the blackholes in the middle?

"Why do you think black holes are not affected by gravity? As you answer that, please note that black holes are a consequence of general relativity, currently the best description of gravity we have."

they are trying to find stable rotational symmetry. I dint state black holes arnt affected by gravity, they are producing it.... as well as electrical forces?

Edited by slaterdom

I picture the universe full of quarks and leptons, these would create Hydrogen on mass.

Current theory goes back before that point. Current theory also predicts, pretty accurately, the proportions of hydrogen and helium atoms produced. Does your model do that?

Some of the hydrogen would maybe 'pop',

What does it mean for hydrogen to "pop"?

i think if a mass of H1 atoms' north polaritys were all facing a single H1 atom in the middle, its electron or north polarity would have no place else to face\go but into the centre of its own mass.

What is a hydrogen atom's "north polarity"?

And why would they align like that?

All of my research from reading published journals always use their findings to prove the bag bang theory

They are probably all testing the big bang model. They would love to find a flaw in it, because that way comes the exciting new physics, the fame and the prizes.

I read them as if the big bang theory never existed. which made me rethink things.

Hey, guess what. Once upon a time, the big bang theory didn't exist. The reason it is now widely accepted is because it is the best model to explain all the evidence.

Talking of which, how does your model explain the CMB?

Arnt the stars in all galaxies being very slowly being eaten up by the blackholes in the middle?

No. A few very close stars might eventually fall in but that's it.

Black holes make up a tiny fraction of the mass of the galaxy. The vast majority of stars are totally unaffected by them.

I dint state black holes arnt affected by gravity, they are producing it.... as well as electrical forces?

You said: "If each black hole was only affected by another black hole would they move on mass like a net?" which I took to mean that you thought they were no affected by the mass of other things around them (like the billions of other stars in the galaxy.

Ah I see, I'll add to that, I mean beyond the mass of each galaxies stars, the blackholes forces would only be affected by other blackholes closest to them. I think the stars are merely travelling around the horizontal plain because they are in the weakest area of the black holes force. My 9 'Gravitational Electric Field Lines' model would seem to show this when applied to the positioning of it at a galaxies centre. The stars do add to the affect, but are minimal forces across vast distances. Have you checked out the page and seen the 9 lines I describe? I think it is a basic model which will become more complicated when other factors become apparent, i am trying to advance the model. by applying it to bodies in space it seems to fit, but i certainly dont know the details, its all new. I have been reading for years about it all, but only recently gone more indepth. Sorry to not be able to explain all my theory yet.

The reason I made this model was because when I research electric field lines I only found that we use the cardinal point to visually explain them, but i couldnt see justification as to east and west, when they merely explain the earths rotation and help in the development of cartography. The lines i created come from the idea of 3 quarks ling up, then 6, then how H1 atoms would align in nebula or 'pre big bang & expansion', if a atom filled universe could be. Its all very interesting how they line up logically.

I chat to my friends but they are not interested, so I can only get info from people here, which is great. so thanks

Edited by slaterdom

My idea is to remove the singularity and then inflation theory...

The initial singularity is already removed form the Lambda CDM model, which seems to fit the observations well and supports inflation.

I picture the universe full of quarks and leptons, these would create Hydrogen on mass.

We have a very good picture of the creation of light elements in the early Universe. Amazingly, this was one of the classical tests of 'big bang' cosmologies. The abundance of light elements fits the predictions.

Any model you have will have to reproduce these results.

Some of the hydrogen would maybe 'pop', i think if a mass of H1 atoms' north polaritys were all facing a single H1 atom in the middle, its electron or north polarity would have no place else to face\go but into the centre of its own mass.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I do not think so, there are orbits that are long term stable. You should not think of all the stars in a galaxy as nessisarily on a course to fall into the central blackhole. It is wrong to think of blackholes as sucking in eveything close to them.

I dint state black holes arnt affected by gravity, they are producing it.... as well as electrical forces?

Black holes act as sources of gravity, of course they do just as all other mass/energy does. They can also act as electromagnetic sources, if they are electrically charged.

I really think you should try to understand some established phsyics before trying to re-write the books!

Sorry to not be able to explain all my theory yet.

To be quite clear, a theory is a mathematical model of the Universe ot part thereof. It looks like you do not have a theory, rather just a few loose ideas that are not well founded. Logic alone is not enough.

Around 15 years ago, When I first watched a TV programme stating the observations of galaxies moving away from each other, also at an increasing speed. But then they stated if all galaxies are moving away from each other, therefore, they must have come from a very small dense hot singularity. I immediately thought, well that's not the only possibility? Just because object are moving away from each other doesn't mean they came from the same place, they could have been pushed away. If I took you to a football field and said close your eyes, then i line up 10 footballs touching, away from us and kick the 1st one, it would hit the 2nd, 3rd, 4th,5th,6th,7th 8th 9th then the 10th would move away, I then say "open your eyes" and you would observe all the balls moving away from us and each other. I could repeat this arrangement and add many more balls in all directions lined up, positioning them like in a honeycomb formation, ask you to close your eyes, then kick all the balls next to me, the same push force would move the lot of them, but none of them came from our central position, they were already out there. It's using simple logic. They had to invent inflation to resolve the singularity expansion idea, they can't do the maths to prove it and it doesn't work logically.

It's logic maybe, but not physics (not correct physics, at least). Balls don't behave like that. If you hit the first one and it strikes the second one head-on, the first one stops. And so on, until the last ball is moving and all the others are at rest, because momentum is conserved in these collisions. (Newton's cradle is a fine example of this). So in this example only one ball is moving away from us at any given time. Since that's not what we observe in terms of the universe expanding, the model is wrong. We don't even have to address that you have no mechanism for any "push" between the galaxies.

They had to invent inflation to resolve the singularity expansion idea

That isn't the reason for inflation. It was to resolve the horizon problem, it doesn't avoid a singularity.

I can't do equations or are any good at maths. The current standard model doesn't work.

Given that you don't understand the maths, you are in no position to comment on whether the current model works or not.

More importantly, neither singularity is thought to be physically realistic. So disagreeing with it is fine. The trouble is, without a credible (i.e. sound theoretical) alternative all we really have is speculation.