Expanding Oxygen Minimum Zones

Gavilan

Questions Regarding Expanding Oxygen Minimum Zones:

A review of the "Scripps O2 Program" website it was noted that a slight reduction in atmospheric concentrations of 02 is occurring - worldwide.

This caused me to wonder how this might affect the ocean solute.

Is it "probable" O2 was "stored" as ocean solute when atmospheric O2 concentrations were somewhat higher than in this emerging Anthropocene; and that in order for atmospheric O2 concentrations to sample at lower concentration, O2 stored in the oceans would first have to come out of solution?

Would this have a tendency to mask atmospheric de-oxygenation?

In my review of this subject I noted that there was at least one notation that Billfish habitat compression due to de-oxygenation was approximately 15 percent of total volume since 1960. Is it "probable" that atmospheric de-oxygenation is playing a significant role in trending ocean de-oxygenation; beyond that caused by eutrophication and increasing water temperature?

What does the math look like when considering O2 equilibrium between Atmosphere and Ocean?