cuneate tubercle, gracile tubercle, cuneate fasciculus, gracile fasciculus relationship locations

I need someone to clarify slightly the anatomical locations of these terms cuneate tubercle, gracile tubercle, cuneate fasciculus, gracile fasciculus.

At the anterior of the spinal cord, will you find the cuneate tubercle a little up the the spinal cord and laterally and then a separate anatomical locaton more medial to that cuneate tubercle you will find what is called the gracile tubercle? Then a little below the gracile tubercle though still anterior you will find the cuneate fasciculus more medially and the gracile fasciculus more laterally to the cuneate fasciculus?

Does cuneate fasciculus and gracile fasciculus extend all the way up to the pyramids on the spinal cord anteriorly? Or just until they reach the cuneate tubercle and gracile tubercle?

Further on the posterior of the spinal cord does the gracile fasciculus extend up only until the gracile tubercle? If so does the cuneate fasciculus flank both sides of the gracile fasciculus and perhaps flank also the gracile tubercle?

The software I'm using does not illustrate it quite clearly so the relationship between these anatomical locations is a bit confusing to me. thanks for your time.

It's a little difficult to understand your orientation, the cuneate nucleus (or tubercle) should be lateral to the Gracile nucleus at the level of the pyramids of the medulla. The respective fasciculi are caudal to the nuclei, basically axons of the first order neurons in the dorsal column running from the dorsal root ganglia to the medulla. So they should be dorsal in the spinal cord, Gracile medial to cuneate fasciculus.