What are all the Dimensions

Raider5678

I'm thinking this is the reason your title above your name is Genius. Anyway, thanks for the reply!

The hypercube is something I don't understand how moving 90 degrees will get to, it looks more like a 135 degree angle to me. But then its also related to time because its moving, placing it into the 4th dimension. Nice explanation!

Hence a new theory that works like the old one and doesn't break down when you reach the anomaly is wanted. To anyone working on a new theory make sure it tackles this! :)

Actually you see the hypercube/ tesseract (or even penteract, hexeract, ... depending of the number of dimensions the object has) because we are three-dimensional oriented beings. like a cube represented in the screen of a computer, which is 2D, we are capable of "see" the figure in 3D since we are used to that, but if you "turn off" you 3D way to see, and consider the image flat, you will notice that not all of the angles between the edges of the "cube" are 90° but some are 45° or 135°, that's the price of representing a 3D object in a 2D environment, you lose accuracy, the same thing is to represent a 4D objects into a 3D environment or even a 2D environment like the screen of your computer, it warps and bends in a very awkward and crazy looking way. f0163-01.jpgTesseract2.giftumblr_mhof21B6hT1rz7ozto1_400.gif

Edited by Arthur d. S. Jr.