mulit-dimensional space manipulation

Atlas Hyperion

As many of you know space has a construct comprised of three dimensions, on three axis' - x, y, and z. This gives us the perception and reality of length, height, and width. Now imagine a rolled up quilt (a quilt folded onto itself like a cylinder), the quilt is sewed from a thread, this thread is then made into a more dimensional object (the quilt). And the quilt is rolled up or folded into a cylinder, thus becoming more dimensional. These are the three dimensions, space has a similar structure.

Although, the dimensional structure of space can be compromised by certain natural or artificial means. Naturally the dimensional construct of space is compromised by singularity or gravitational event horizon (black hole). Artificially however, space can only be easily manipulated by super-dense electromagnetic fields. These super-dense electromagnetic fields require a very large quantity of energy to operate for extensive, usable periods of time.

Now, you may be wondering what do i mean by super-dense electromagnetic fields. You may know of the flux lines of a magnetic field, well these flux lines have a specific distance between them (which varies depending on energy/power input). What is required for artificial dimensional manipulation is super-dense electromagnetic fields (where the flux lines have very little space in-between). The main reason this cant be done with modern-day electromagnets is because the electrical input is so high it will melt the insulation and probably even the wiring of the electromagnet. How you can get around that is by accelerating free electrons in a vacuum.

Many of you may be wondering what these super-dense electromagnetic fields have to do with manipulating spacial dimensions. Well when a dense enough field is generated the space the field occupies looses dimensional structure. What i mean by loss of dimensions is the space unfolds into lesser dimensions (such as a cube flattening and becoming flat like paper). Although the dimensional properties of space do not have such a sharp decrease (like going directly from something 3D into something 2D). The dimensional construct has more of an arced decrease, more of a fractional lessening. Like going from in-between 3D and 2D you might say there would be a 2.9 D (D - dimensions) to 2.8 and 2.7, etc. So the higher energy input to the field source; the more increased density of the field , the more and more the dimensional construct of the occupying space lessens.

These super-dense electromagnetic fields can be generated either of two ways; the first being increase of power/electrical current, and the second being energy/electrical voltage. The primary reason this technology isn't commercial is because one; the energy needed is vast and cant be gathered by any current technology (such as a nuclear reactor), and two is because most all people's opinion that such a technology is science fiction. Mainly because they didn't think of it and also because they don't understand or comprehend the concept. They believe in only what they hear on social media, or the news. I can though tell you for 100% fact that this is not theoretical, this technology is scientifically accurate and the has been proven both mathematically and physically.

| ~Atlas~ | [this information has been brought to you by R.I.F.T, Research Into Future Technology & the Sigma alliance]

Edited by swansont
reverted to normal type

well, it is your own downfall for not being able to understand or comprehend what i clearly put in context. and honestly, you will all be made fools out of with the future to come. and also, i choose what looks nice in my personal opinion. you cant defy the future forever, and if you do you will be the only ones. what i put here in that paper, that is a shear quick draft i wrote in a few minutes. i do not have to prove the work to you or anyone else, its either you comprehend and enforce what information you are given which speaks reality or you can take the path of defiance and choose not to believe in the truth. ban me, have this post be deleted. cut off one head two more shall grow in its place. you cannot stop reality from leaking out into the world.

"I am the one who carries the weight of the world upon my shoulders, and the one who shall bring forth the light and deliver it upon the world."

well, it is your own downfall for not being able to understand or comprehend what i clearly put in context

So that is no evidence, then.

and also, i choose what looks nice in my personal opinion

OK. If you don't care about your readers, they probably won't care about you or your ideas.

i do not have to prove the work to you or anyone else, its either you comprehend and enforce what information you are given which speaks reality or you can take the path of defiance and choose not to believe in the truth.

With no evidence and no theory presented, there is no reason to waste time on it.

ban me, have this post be deleted. cut off one head two more shall grow in its place. you cannot stop reality from leaking out into the world.

Grow up. Stop pretending to be a martyr.

And the quilt is rolled up or folded into a cylinder, thus becoming more dimensional.

The problem is that in this way you get just the surface of the cyliner, which is two dimensional.

And by the way, I also think the font choice is distracting.

Edited by ajb

well, it is your own downfall for not being able to understand or comprehend what i clearly put in context. and honestly, you will all be made fools out of with the future to come. and also, i choose what looks nice in my personal opinion. you cant defy the future forever, and if you do you will be the only ones. what i put here in that paper, that is a shear quick draft i wrote in a few minutes. i do not have to prove the work to you or anyone else, its either you comprehend and enforce what information you are given which speaks reality or you can take the path of defiance and choose not to believe in the truth. ban me, have this post be deleted. cut off one head two more shall grow in its place. you cannot stop reality from leaking out into the world.

"I am the one who carries the weight of the world upon my shoulders, and the one who shall bring forth the light and deliver it upon the world."

!

Moderator Note

Take a few more minutes, then, and give us something that complies with the guidelines for posting here (it's been moved to speculations). Don't waste time responding to this modnote in the thread (you can use the report post function for that).

cut off one head two more shall grow in its place. you cannot stop reality from leaking out into the world.

What's with all this fantasy and mythology. You name yourself as the god who carried the world on his shoulders and you claim to be from Atlantis but everyone knows "Atlantis Fell". Then you speak of hydra this isn't 2000 years ago...

i do not have to prove the work to you or anyone else, its either you comprehend and enforce what information you are given which speaks reality or you can take the path of defiance and choose not to believe in the truth.

!

Moderator Note

Please remember this is a science discussion forum. What you're suggesting here is rejecting scientific methods of validating data before it's analyzed for useful information, something that's worked extremely well for us since we started using it, rejecting all that in favor of just accepting what YOU say as Truth.

No.

If you're banned from here, it won't be because of your ideas. Our rules require you to support your assertions with evidence (you don't have to "prove" anything). If you can't do that, and continue to require that we just "believe" you rather than trust your assertions, your thread will get locked since there won't really be any science involved.

Enough threads locked the same way and you will get banned. But it won't be because we couldn't handle your brilliance, it will be because of a lack of scientific support for what you adamantly claim. Just sayin'.