Strange dreams

Nomegusta

I am not sure about where to put this topic,so i hope that it is good here.

I know that world of dreams in the eye of biology is not explored,but maybe someone can explain me.

These days i am having really long and story-like dreams. I often had similar dreams,but these one were strange. So much characters were included , and like 6-7 different stories included . and i remember some... The dreams are "neutral" , neither nightmares nor anything special. Like real life things , nothing unusal. Just some people from like past, that i dont even remember when i talked with them. Also , when i am about to die in a dream,i never wake up. I just continue to dream as a ghost. Happens very often.

If someone has similar thing, or knows anything about this feel free to write! I am not worried , i just find it interesting!

P.S. The strange dreams can be cause of stress , finals...

Edited by Nomegusta

Maybe I used to have very vivid dreams when I was young and reading a lot. I very rarely if ever have a dream anymore though I remember the last dream I had was two years ago of north korea starting ww3 with nuclear weapons and the planet gets destroyed. Maybe they will go away with time. Normal people can have up to three or more dreams a week whereas some people can have persistent night-terrors or even walk in their sleep

Well i dream almost every day, but normal dreams. I had one nightmare longtime ago: I was in a pool and suddenly, the water in pool is earth and my brother is on my back and i can't breath. I woke up with a deep breath , like i was sufficating.

Haha ww3 yeah , maybe it was real :D

I sometimes get the longish adventure dreams.

Exploring a series of spaces, where opening specific doors would lead to a space larger than the last(like a reverse nesting doll). Eventually reaching a peaceful hidden community tucked away yet still with access to the rest of the world. Last space contained within the building, we refer to as the Universe... It was all very zen. :)

Yes, the moment I wake up. But I usually end up forgetting it soon after.

I have heard that if you record your dreams you become more likely to remember them. So if you work out a method of recording the melody e.g humming into your cellphone maybe you will be able to have it written out as music.