Quantum atom generation

sirtheory

So by seeing the entanglement could we program a computer to pull the atom into a pool from where it was ? I understand that studying the entanglement will disentangle if. Like a spinning coin, why see if it will land on heads or tails; instead of just pooling it in and organizing it as such

ok give me a second to explain. ive thought about this as a child , creating notes and such.

So by looking at an atom and see its entanglement and studying will dismantle the entanglement.

so see the entanglement, and use that entanglement as a line, with the starting atom as the anchor

A---------------------------------------------------------------------A^2

^Oxygen atom ^entangled line ^ N/A Atom

ofc, it will be a supercomputer with mathematics such as

e68d148926aa65efc4aac092c4c9d88f.png but tweaked where we can use the line as a dense 1d blackhole that pulls the endpoint atom into a vacuum

we use the information aspect of the atom to transfer into the vacuum

bb176306f25381830a4dfc4cea7cab67.png9a35beae7701c73f95a8106dc7547534.png.

the pools are the vacuums for the targeted areas

That doesn't really help. Entanglement is not a force or physical object. I don't know what you mean by an entangled line, and you can't use entanglement to make an atom into an anchor and pull another atom, and it's not a black hole. And your equation makes no sense, those states are not equal, or equivalent.

by using the ma pull in the electrons to acquire the desired electrons to the entangled line being formed to the atom.

3e7db1e7e324071a47e2fdda92abb453.png

Transforming the Schwinger–Tomonaga equation into the language of the density matrix

or to be interactive

using the interactive photons to change the element composition of the field.

ma as the weight liner

Edited by SirTheory

by using the m[/size]a pull in the electrons to acquire the desired electrons to the entangled line being formed to the atom.

3e7db1e7e324071a47e2fdda92abb453.png

Transforming the Schwinger–Tomonaga equation into the language of the density matrix

or to be interactive

using the interactive photons to change the element composition of the field.

ma as the weight liner

Mostly gibberish. Can't parse.

then go (input : acc) s'

else return (input : acc)

Finished n t -> put t >> return (T.take n input : acc)

{-# INLINE scan #-}

Yep that clarifies things. (Note the exaggeration) Here is a suggestion try fully explaining what your getting at. Thus far everything I read is pure gibberish. Particularly with your terminology usage Edited by Mordred

its cause i have a scanner, and im trying an exp

3d with wave vector k and ω has a wave function

91f637649d1c4128cea14708e19a744d.pngParticle in a box

Main article:

A particle is restricted to a 1D region between x = 0 and x = L; its wave function is:

f48d6a0cb79db94e038fbce197df664c.png

To normalize the wave function we need to find the value of the arbitrary constant A; solved from

a05806404949bd70a5b444f114db8523.png

962a29af5cc7a54b44d6434ba52ec163.png

2c6460bf26fde9d19f4a44cef9cd12fa.png

its because i want the scanner to push the electrons making the desired atom im working on these experiments :l

i believe i might be in the wrong section too :o

Edited by SirTheory

i am creating a software that tells the computer how to scan a vacuum tank and with the code from the "code

"computer to find entangled electrons and change atoms into what is desired; well trying atleast

Edited by SirTheory

Well thank you for that, I am in terms with history with what im creating to better the life of humanity in all love and firm connectivity to my community

That's beside the point, were trying to get you to explain what your doing or looking at so we can understand how to help you. Thus far I can't make heads or tails of your posts. (No pun intended) I also have no idea who moved the thread. However that doesn't matter

i am creating a software that tells the computer how to scan a vacuum tank and with the code from the "code

"computer to find entangled electrons and change atoms into what is desired; well trying atleast

Now we're getting somewhere thanks for explaining your setup.

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

You have a vacuum tank, a computer and a scanner. You want to somehow use the scanner to find the entangled states, then alter the vacuum conditions using that data by altering the entangled states.

This description accurate?

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

You have a vacuum tank, a computer and a scanner. You want to somehow use the scanner to find the entangled states, then alter the vacuum conditions using that data by altering the entangled states.

This description accurate?

your on the right track. hold on let me elaborate

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.

-AE

It was moved to speculation as we're still trying to make sense of what your doing or proposing. Of which I'm still not having any luck.

wow ok, i ask for it to be moved to a more appropriate section , and its the trash. and block me of making threads.

but thank you on your view, one more reason my fire to save this earth flames passionately

i ask for it to be moved to a more appropriate section , and its the trash. and block me of making threads.

!

Moderator Note

Our Trashcan is not part of the Speculations forum, but the Admins had to put it somewhere. It shows up at the top when you go to Speculations, and sometimes people think their thread's been thrown away. It's just the way the software forces us to organize it.

Speculations (the section you're in now) is for ideas that need some mainstream support. Keep telling us more so we can understand the science involved.