Gravitational Waves Distort Space Time

elizsia

Im going to start this of with something most people dont really believe in.. Daja voos. Be Open Minded while you read this.

I once experienced a daja voo, and then asked the people around me if they also experienced it, many of them told me they also experienced a daja voo in the same moment I did.

Short and Sweet.

Daja voos are caused by anomalies in memory, But anomalies in memory are created by the distortion of space time when a gravitational wave passes the earth. When the gravitational wave passes the earth it pushes the spacetime of the future into the present, at the same time it stops spacetime for a fraction of a second or seconds and once the gravitational wave has passed, spacetime resets itself back to where it left off. This creates a daja voo, an anomaly in memory, where a future experience of a fraction of a second or seconds in spacetime leaks into the present.

Gravitational Waves Distort Spacetime, Which then also creates Daja voos or Anomalies in memory.

Its just an idea. I have no mathematical evidence to back it up.

Edited by elizsia

Gravitational Waves Distort Spacetime, Which then also creates Daja voos or Anomalies in memory.

Then it probably should be in Speculations.

Daja voos

I believe it's spelled deja vu.

As instruments so which can measure changes smaller than the size of a hydrogen atom have failed to detect gravitational waves yet, it seems unlikely that they are regularly detected in a lump of wet jelly.

Just moving around will create bigger vibrations in your brain than gravitational waves ever will.

Also, if this were the cause then everyone would experience them at the same time.

But: congratulations for saying gravitational rather than gravity waves.

Short and Sweet.

And Wrong.

Then, I'm afraid, there is no reason for anyone to take it seriously.