High power laser (UV)+ high electrostatic field + infrasounds - NEED HELP

agnieshka

Hello,

At the beginning I would like to apologize everyone for my bad eglish. It's really hard for me to write about all this things in foreign language.

But I will try :)

For many years I was interested in physics, mainly lasers, high voltage and acoustics.
I analyzed many possible combinations of use of this elements. I built dozens of lasers, high voltage generators, checked the behavior of lasers on the different conditions (eg. changing magnetic field, electrostatic voltage).
One day I noticed the influence of acoustic waves on a UV laser beam. An acoustic wave with a frequency around 28-30 [Hz] has put a beam in vibrations. This effect was hardly noticeable, so was necessary to use a magnifying glass.
By reducing the frequency of the acoustic wave, the effect was stronger. At the frequency approx. 8-15Hz effect was the strongest -> Beam strongly vibrated.
A similar effect can be achieved when the laser is placed in a strong electric field. So I thought: Combine this all-in-one >:D
Within the year I built a quite complicated system, consisting of a sinusoidal wave generator (7-20Hz), high-power laser (UV) and the high voltage generator which generates a very high electrostatic voltage (similar to the Tesla generators).
I have a circuit schematic, photos, videos but I do not want to publish on the web at the moment (I'm waiting for a patent).
Zjb4ruf.jpg
The strangest thing is what I get:
1. The laser beam even it is a UV is still in the border of visible light (purple) - after passing through the system, the beam disappears (is invisible to the human eye). I can not determine the wavelength.
1,5m from leaving the device, the beam is incident on a thick concrete block (or other testing materials). Centrally it is burned longitudinal line, with bars on the right and left of center (as shown below).
KsmHecI.jpg
This shows that the wave dissipated.
2. During system operation, the modulation is only the frequency of the acoustic wave. For a variety of materials, which falls the laser beam, a different frequency changes its properties.
Tested material was always a cube (dimensions 10cmx10cm) 1,5m from the lens.
- Metals - for the frequency of 8-9 Hz lose their electrical conductivity (COMPLETELY on the whole element, even it is an element made from smaller ones)
- Ceramics - the frequency 7-13Hz their structure is destroyed, crumble (without changes in temperature)
- Water - for frequencies 11,3Hz has an electrical resistance equal to 0!
Other liquids not checked. During the tests.
- Polymers - gain surface electrical conductivity. If the laser beam is incident on a small part of a large element made of a polymer, the whole element is electrically conductive.
Some of the materials are changing their temperature during the process.
Next step is to test biological materials.
I've tested a lot of many difefrent metals, polymers and ceramics.
most of my results is in the paper version. I have a ton of pages, analyze the results in day and night. The system is constantly being modified. Currently, similar effects were able to get up for higher frequency of acoustic waves.
What do you think? How is it possible? How might look like the output wave (the oscilloscope is not suitable)? Any ideas? How can I check the lenght of wave ...?
Waiting for your reply.
Agnieszka

I don't know how to edit my previous post, so I will add it here.

Please find below a graph of electrical conductivity and temperature depending on the frequency of the acoustic wave for copper cube (10x10x10cm). Very simple graph, without any editing approximation etc. Even a legend is missed (sorry for that). :blink:

Red line - electrical conductivity (siemens, x 10^5)

Blue line - temperature (*C)

x-axis - frequency of sound wave

mC5ASAx.jpg

I'm stuck. I do not know what to do next beyond analyzing the results.
How to determine the speed of the laser beam?
P.S. If is it possible, please add this post to my previous one. Thank you. :)
Edited by agnieshka