Entanglement Specualtion [REVISED]

TJ McCaustland

So I've been discussing this with several members of SFN and I find that this might actually amount to something should it be refined and processed. So a list of the basic principles of this highly speculative hypothesis looks like:

1) All non-antimatter matter is entangled to each other remotely through quantum entanglement via a single group of particles being definable by a single quantum state in which there exists one or more particles which are entangled with another group of particles that are still definable by a single compound quantum state due to their linking with the first group of particles.

2) Matter is entangled across dimensions with existence of higher dimension matter being represented in a lower dimension by the presence of dark matter/energy which is entangled to all the other matter in the universe just like everything else.

3) The entire non-antimatter universe is definable by a single quantum state because of a phenomenon which I will now call quantum-circular-linking which would exist according to the explanation in 1, That being said a representation of the universe when defined by a single quantum state would a point on a graph with infinite octagonal axes.

Please help me improve this by poking as many holes as possible with as many laws of cosmology, physics, etc. but please be sure that all of the holes you poke are based off of laws and not speculative phenomenon that are not yet proven, unless they have a large amount of evidence backing them.

I'd like to write a paper on this eventually when it leaves the realms of speculation and the Mods declare it a theory on SFN (Which please do so when you believe it is), I will give credit to all the users who helped shaped and redefine this as well as to the SFN mods once it reaches that point. Until then beatus tractantibus!

Okay. So then a single group of photons is not entangleable to another group of photons?

Sure they are. I don't know how you get to that from what I said. Claiming that every particle is entangled with every other particle is very different from saying that some small group of particles can become entangled.

Sure they are. I don't know how you get to that from what I said. Claiming that every particle is entangled with every other particle is very different from saying that some small group of particles can become entangled.

Well it's just by stating that the entire universe is not indirectly entangled to itself kinda refutes quantum entanglement entirely. I should have worded the OP better, "All matter is entangled to itself indirectly"

Also, note that entanglement is quite a "fragile" state and will be destroyed when any of the particles interact with anything else.

True, but this entanglement can't really dissipate because if the universe is entangled to itself then unless the entirety of the universe is destroyed by antimatter all at once it would still be entangled because the annihilation of one particle which is indirectly entangled to all others wouldn't start an unentanglement process because there are multiple particles entangled to multiple particles, Or am I chasing a non-existent wild goose?

I was just thinking because of this model of entanglement. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement Which although both photons are type II and are entangled, many photons could also exist as type II and become entangled with these which is where my OP came from.

Edited by TJ McCaustland

Well it's just by stating that the entire universe is not indirectly entangled to itself kinda refutes quantum entanglement entirely. I should have worded the OP better, "All matter is entangled to itself indirectly"

I don't even know what that means. A state of a particle will correlate to that state. A spin up particle is spin up. That seems like a tautology.

I was just thinking because of this model of entanglement.https://en.wikipedia...um_entanglement Which although both photons are type II and are entangled, many photons could also exist as type II and become entangled with these which is where my OP came from.

That refers specifically to parametric down-conversion, so no, many photons can't become entangled, since their sources is not parametric down-conversion