Transcendence of dimensions?

TJ McCaustland

... but not making it better. In fact, while it may help you, it makes it more confusing for everyone else. That violates a basic tenet of science. You're supposed to aid understanding, not kidnap it and beat it into an unrecognizable mess.

Ah. Very well then I will make it more understandable then since You asked.

what have you added to physics?

Nothing as of yet but a twisted speculation with a tidbit of juicy goodness known as possibility ;)

There is a 10-dimensional symmetry group in physics, the Poincare group.

That's about the only 10 dimensional thing in Einsteinian relativity. And the Galilean version is also 10 dimensional.

Right, right, now that symmetry group is what I was getting at, so since the way dimensions affect the matter that exists on their planes kinda goes 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 are all the same (According to Swansont.) then with this symmetry I come back to my conjecture that the universe when defined by a single quantum state produces a point on a graph with infinite octagonal axes, supporting my OP that all matter exists in quantum state as one, and therefore is technically without dimensions because it is entangled with itself across all dimensions.

Nothing as of yet but a twisted speculation with a tidbit of juicy goodness known as possibility ;)

Right, right, now that symmetry group is what I was getting at, so since the way dimensions affect the matter that exists on their planes kinda goes 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 are all the same (According to Swansont.) then with this symmetry I come back to my conjecture that the universe when defined by a single quantum state produces a point on a graph with infinite octagonal axes, supporting my OP that all matter exists in quantum state as one, and therefore is technically without dimensions because it is entangled with itself across all dimensions.

This is absolute word salad. What do you think it means to say that something has n dimensions, where n is some positive integer?

Right, right, now that symmetry group is what I was getting at, so since the way dimensions affect the matter that exists on their planes kinda goes 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 are all the same (According to Swansont.)

What's that now? According to me? I don't think so.