Infinite infinities - eternal recurrence

SpecialGuest

If the multiverse theory is true, it means that there are infinite number of planets, in fact infinite number of planets exact same as ours. There are infinite number of ''ME'' out there living the exact same life as me. Now you may agree or disagree of the theory, but if we take the path I did, which is that I believe in the theory, then I want to ask some basic questions:

1. If the theory is right and there is infinite multiverses out there , existing for eternity without beginning and without an end, does it mean that I personally , after I die, will live again the EXACT same life as I did this life, because according to quantum physics, energy can't be destroyed.
The atoms that makes me ''ME'' will eventually fall in the same order at some point in the infinity and therefore will keep on creating ''me'' over and over again. This idea kind of reminds me of Nietzsche's eternal return theory.

2.If your life is hard and you suffer in this world, you are basically entitled for eternal hell, without having the ability to escape, because after you die in this world, you are born in another yet exact same one. Your whole life will be the same again down to every atom, and you will keep repeating the miserable life for eternity.

I expect answers that will counter attack my theory with ideas like if the infinity exists then there are infinite number of possible outcomes so ''my'' life will not come to exist because it was one time ''chance'' of happening.

However I partly agree with this, even though there would be infinite possibilities , it still doesn't eliminate the reappearance of the same possibility.