Let's try to create an eternal blissful life through science

MattMVS7

Since the eternal blissful afterlife of no more suffering does not exist, then let us try to create an eternal blissful life through science in the future and resurrect suffering people such as me who have mostly missed out on life. I have every reason to think that this is possible. You are free to object to it. Therefore, post all your objections and we can then begin a discussion/debate on this. It is called:

"Project Eternal Bliss"

It is where scientists all around the world work on the ultimate science project to create an eternal blissful life and to resurrect people to live it. If I were a scientist, then this would be my life's work. Other people might deem me crazy for working on what seems to be an absolutely absurd project.

However, I am not a scientist. I am a composer and composing is the dream that I have chosen to pursue. So this whole thing is just an idea of my own that we can discuss/debate here.

One last thing here. If I were to ever become a famous composer someday, then my famous message to the world would be to make me immortal just as my musical talent. To give me and others the one and only life that they find the greatest good meaning in which would be an eternal blissful life. This is something that absolutely has to be done and must not be dismissed. To dismiss it would be utterly insulting and belittling of all the suffering innocent people in this world.

Edited by MattMVS7