Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author

MrIntelligentDesign

Hello!

I'm new here so I think I have to introduce to you myself.
Please Moderator, you can move this to INTRODUCTION PAGE but I could not find it here. So, I post here. Sorry if I got a mistake.

I am the Founder, Discoverer, Scientist, Researcher and Author of the new Intelligent Design <id> and the discoverer of the real "intelligence". I maybe one of the greatest scientist who ever live now or a worst shameful scientist on humanity's history, but only a real science can strip me of having real science.

Well, the old ID was based on "complexity" from Darwin's original idea of eyes as "complex", hence we have "irreducible complexity" and "complex specified information" from the old ID but the new Intelligent Design <id> is using the real intelligence only that I've discovered.

Difference between the old intelligence to the new intelligence?

OK, the old intelligence talks about natural phenomenon only...not the actual intelligence. The old intelligence has 60+ researched definitions as published in arxiv.org but the new intelligence has only one definition and it covers all the probably 80+ definitions of old intelligence combined. The new definition of intelligence is also universal, which means you can use it to all X in the entire existence.

Thus, when you talk intelligence without relying/using my new discovery of the real intelligence, you are talking a natural phenomenon and not the actual intelligence, thus, you are surely wrong scientifically.

Thus, I am informing all you here that your science and understanding of reality are wrong since you have no idea of the real intelligence.

In applications, (1) how do we know if a biological cell is designed or not?

Or (2) How do you know if your car is really your car?

Or (3) how do you know if a square is not a rectangle?

If we use the explanatory power from ToE (Theory of Evolution), we will have three answers to the three questions..but for the explanatory power from new Intelligent Design <id>, we will have only one answer to all questions since, as I had claimed and said, that real intelligence is universal...

We can even answer this question: How do you know if a mountain is designed or not?..same answer universally...

or particles or sub-particles or anything...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing makes sense in science except in the light of Intelligent Design <id>. So, interrelation is unproved and un-provable. We believe it only because the only alternative is evolution, and that is unthinkable.

If we use the explanatory power from ToE (Theory of Evolution), we will have three answers to the three questions..but for the explanatory power from new Intelligent Design <id>, we will have only one answer to all questions

And what is this "one answer"?

You can download my scienc book FREE this week in Amazon so that you could cope with new science and new discoveries...

If you could not find the answer there, then, I will share it here. But download it since it is FREE now...

No, please just answer the question.

No, please just answer the question.

I'm giving you a free explanations of the new Intelligent Design <id> so that we could shorten our discciuion time and know my new discoveries FREE. Are you really serious in science? If yes, then, serioulsy, download my FREE book, study it and know it and let us discuss here.

After you read that book, I'm sure that you have now an idea of what I've discovered! You can prepare yourself and adjust. It is free this week for all of you...

link deleted by mod

The rules of the forum require you to answer the question here.

But you have some great reviews there: "Reading this "book"(if you care to call it that) will leave you less intelligent than when you started. This should be sold along side toilet paper, since they serve the same purpose" is one of the kinder ones.

You can download my scienc book FREE this week in Amazon so that you could cope with new science and new discoveries...

link deleted by mod

If you could not find the answer there, then, I will share it here. But download it since it is FREE now...

!

Moderator Note

Posting like this to promote your work is a direct violation of our rule on advertising. Don't do it again.

Further, Creationism/ID is such a tired subject in science we are prone to shutting this stuff down quickly. Make your point, here, and do it now. Make it good.

[modnote]Posting like this to promote your work is a direct violation of our rule on advertising. Don't do it again.

Further, Creationism/ID is such a tired subject in science we are prone to shutting this stuff down quickly. Make your point, here, and do it now. Make it good.[/modnote]

Thank you but it would be good if they could read some reference from me for debate so that they could know my stance and arguments since those who are willing to debate are still ignorant of the new discoveries??

The topic that I've discovered was literally dismissed for the span of 2000 years for it is very difficult. Do you think they could understand it in a small amount of space?

Thank you but it would be good if they could read some reference from me for debate so that they could know my stance and arguments since those who are willing to debate are still ignorant of the new discoveries??

The topic that I've discovered was literally dismissed for the span of 2000 years for it is very difficult. Do you think they could understand it in a small amount of space?

It would be better if nobody had to waste their time with religious ignorance masquerading as science. I don't think you should be here, and I don't want to deal with your kind of dull-minded crap anymore. People like you are taking the quality of this site downhill, and dammit, we're just not going to take it anymore.

!

Moderator Note

If you have something to discuss, you discuss it here.

It would be better if nobody had to waste their time with religious ignorance masquerading as science. I don't think you should be here, and I don't want to deal with your kind of dull-minded crap anymore. People like you are taking the quality of this site downhill, and dammit, we're just not going to take it anymore.

How do you know that the newly discovered "real intelligence" is religious ignorance masquerading as science? Did you read my science books? Did you understand them? Do you have experiments to show that I'm wrong? Before you say or post that in science forum, you must prepare to answer those things and write them in book so that I could read them in detail.

Me? Yes, I've been in online debate for 17 years and I knew well the arguments of ToE and the mainstream science for if I don't know them, I will NEVER say/claim that they those explanations were not realistic and scientific.

To prove my case, I submitted my manuscripts to science journals but those scientists were dumb enough to understand my new discoveries (ToE was to blame for this) , thus, to show that I had the explanatory powers and my new discoveries are a powerful explanations that should be reckoned with, I wrote them in science books so that a serious scientist could read them and smash them if they could. REMEMBER that science is science. I maybe alone in this but reality and science are with me...

Thus, if you don't know my new discoveries, you can still shut up your mouth and wait for me to share them since I'm still busy with my other book to be published this month. This book is a documentary science book on how the Peer Review system dealt with the new discoveries.

Just wait and we will have fun in science..I promise that you will surely see who has science or not...

To start with: we need to agree with this:

Any explanations that has no experiment, we will consider them as religious explanations. Do you agree with this? I need to know where do we agree and not agree so that we could know where we stand...

THUS, NO RELIGION IN SCIENCE and in SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSION...do you agree with this?

PREPARE to intellectual battle...THINK before you post please since you are facing a new discoveries that you had never seen in your life...

Thus think logically and scientifically...

---------------------------------

SOME INFO:

I am a part-time scholar in Civil Eng' in National University, Manila and a full-time scholar of Maebashi Japan (that is why I am living here in Japan for 23 years), thus, you must know whom you are talking to in science. I am not inferior to all of you...thus, be aware of that...

ありがとう arigatou = thanks

I maybe one of the greatest scientist who ever live now

If you're the real scientist, in quantum physics, then you should no problem to answering following questions:

- what is energy (in eV) emitted by Hydrogen atom going from n=5 to n=2 excitation state?

- what is decay energy of Thorium-134, and what is decay mode? Either in eV and Joules. If you would provide velocity of products of decay, you would be master.

Please attach calculations for verification for either question.

PREPARE to intellectual battle...

Are you ready for it? Then answer above questions..

If you're the real scientist, in quantum physics, then you should no problem to answering following questions:

- what is energy (in eV) emitted by Hydrogen atom going from n=5 to n=2 excitation state?

- what is decay energy of Thorium-134, and what is decay mode? Either in eV and Joules. If you would provide velocity of products of decay, you would be master.

+1 on this.

!

Moderator Note

Is this your idea of making your point quickly?

That's rhetorical — don't respond. Get to the point.

To Moderator:

Thank you for your reminder but please, bear with me since I have to till the ground to plant the new seed of discoveries for everybody so that everybody could know my background, my strength, my weaknesses and my abilities so that they could cope with the discussion.

If I am a famous scientist like Kenneth Miller (although I talked to him in phone once), then, maybe I don't need to till the ground and I go ahead with my new discoveries. But no, I am not yet famous. And since this board had not permitted me to use my references (my science books) of my new discoveries in books to shorten the discussion, thus, I had to explain everything here piece by piece, little by little, thus it will take time to all of us. Thus, bear with me.

Thus, since I believe that it is reasonable/logical for any discussions to know your opponent first, thus, I asked them to read my science books. But since they are not allowed, thus, give me time to explain further the background etc..so that all of us could prepare.

I wish that those debaters who will join could give their real names and profession in science so that I could know who are those scientists and those who are only laymans. If they are really scientists, they will not be ashamed to an intellectually fight in this discussion, for what is the use of 160 years of ToE's existence if they will never use its explanatory power against the new contender, right?

I had asked them to agree with me the followings:

Any explanations that has no experiment, we will consider them as religious explanations. Do you agree with this? I need to know where do we agree and not agree so that we could know where we stand...

THUS, NO RELIGION IN SCIENCE and in SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSION...do you agree with this?

I hope the people here who are not afraid to be intellectually smashed could answer this and agree with this.

I hope that everyone are serious.

Thank you for your challenge and post. I am not a SUPER SCIENTIST. I am only a discoverer of the real intelligence and the founder/father of the new Intelligent Design <id>. It happened that when I applied these new discoveries in Quantum Physics or Quantum Mechanics (QM) , most of the unsolved, un-asnwered, mysteries, and very difficult topics in QM could be solved easily by using the explanatory power of the new Intelligent Design <id>. These are the things that I will be sharing to all of you.

In the other thread, I gave you already a sample on how we should be dealing with Uncertainty Principle (UP) in where my new discoveries are pointing and strongly predicting that the UP is wrong (fantasy in layman's term) and the Certainty Principle (new explanation) is right...

Thus, I cannot answer your post since that is not what I've discovered. Your post has no connection with origins of X in the entire existence, thus, I cannot answer that.

BTW, the word "Sensei" in Japanese means "Teacher"...where did you learn/get that word?

I asked them to read my science books. But since they are not allowed, thus, give me time to explain further the background etc..so that all of us could prepare.

This is basically advertising and against the rules.

I am a part-time scholar in Civil Eng' in National University, Manila and a full-time scholar of Maebashi Japan (that is why I am living here in Japan for 23 years), thus, you must know whom you are talking to in science. I am not inferior to all of you...thus, be aware of that...

Your background is not really relevant. However, it is in my opinion enlightening that you are a civil engineer and not a scientist.

Anyway, instead of lots of waffle get to the point of what you actually want to discuss with people. What are your points, what are your questions, what do you want feedback on?