Help for a cherry red mercury

aoa

Dear All,

i would like to shipping by a cargo a natural cherry red mercury one gram .

did i will have a problem on scanner machine at airport ? because at the cargo company when they put on a scanner machine that is showing a green light its meaning is OK , but when put it on electronic kg weight machine to check the weight, the numbers is going and coming In the display screen.

i get some confusion

Looking for insulation material inside the case .

pls, who can advise me ?

thanks

best regard

anna

Edited by aoa

actually , Looking for insulation material inside the case .

I wonder what the best thing is to insulate a hoax? Maybe, to borrow Churchill's words you should put it in a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Or get yourself a tinfoil hat to insulate yourself from reality.

when put it on electronic kg weight machine to check the weight, the numbers is going and coming In the display screen.

You probably just need to change the batteries.

!

Moderator Note

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5176382.stm- there really is no such thing.

And I am slightly perturbed at the possibility that this thread is looking for a means to subvert airport security/ customs. As the link I posted above shows the English courts might not convict - but a terror trial isn't exactly what we are looking forward to.

Thread locked for lack of any scientific basis and for possible fictional contravention of the rule against seeking advice about potentially illegal acts