Godding the Universe !

Commander

Yes, there could be a God who is above ALL RELIGIONS and SCIENCES !

For ease, let us think of the Universe [Everything !] as a SUPER SYSTEM [a System of all Systems living or inanimate] if not a Super Computer.

It has the Hardware and Software where Every Bit of the Matter and Particles [perhaps Energy included] form the Hardware and Knowledge, History,Messages, Information, Event Records , Predictions and Calculation etc are the Software with God perhaps as The Operating System !

Constituent Matter and its opposite of Empty Space are the two important Components of the Universe which is a Virtual Canvas of the Inter-Mix of Void and Matter overridden by Electrical,Magnetic,Thermal and Pressure [Forces including Gravity] Influences !

We seem to Focus more on Matter and Particles and less on the Voids between them and Enveloping Everything which gives THE SPACE AND FIELD for all Movements and Energy Flows !

I welcome as much discussions and criticism on these initial statements which should not be simply accepted or simply opposed. Of course it is only a Notion without any Mathematical Proof but what kind of Evidences are we looking for in the Philosophical Notions ?

Yes, there could be a God who is above ALL RELIGIONS and SCIENCES !

I suppose there could be. Why don't you present some evidence supporting this claim.

t what kind of Evidences are we looking for in the Philosophical Notions ?

Any evidence at all would be a start.

I suppose there could be. Why don't you present some evidence supporting this claim.

Any evidence at all would be a start.

Before exploring and explaining plausible Evidences we can perceive let us Build the Narrative, Analysis and Background which may add Clarity and Substance.

Understanding is something that the Thinking / Computing Mechanisms can derive from Mathematical Analysis of Physical Phenomenon.

Analysis can throw up Results / Proofs which can be used as evidences for establishing Truth about the Notion under Test / Observation / Verification.

We find all Life Forms [Earth bound] imbibe / swallow Oxygen, Water and Nutrients along with commensurate Space/Volume to live / survive and retain occupation of a certain Spatial Boundaries during the lifetime though the reference coordinates maybe relative and moving along with the Physical System they belong to / live upon.

There may be other type of Life Forms which may similarly consume different set of ingredients and survive / live in dissimilar ambient conditions [perhaps a different NTP] and Occupy or remain Spaceless [occupying no space] etc.

This type of different Life Forms may exist right along with us without Human awareness or may be in distant parts of the Universe or may still need to be evolved. However Intelligent Humans / Researchers can even suggest / design / envisage such Life forms.

God can perhaps create / manage such life forms or just use the Life forms He has already created [Human Beings] in such an Effort. Because Humans are only Instruments in His hand and while He gives them Independence of Free Thinking He can also MAKE CERTAIN THINKING LIFE FORMS TO THINK and Act IN A PARTICULAR DIRECTION.

Just like He allows / makes some People's Wounds to Heal while some others' fester and cause Damages. We think that it just happens and can be Mathematically / Medically understood / predicted. but perhaps we take God's ACTIONS for granted.

Therefore the MOOT POINT is If such a New Life Form is created by God or Got Created by God through Human Beings or Such Other God's Instruments WHO IS THE CREATOR OF THE NEW SPECIES ? Man or God ?

We think 'WE THINK ON OUR OWN' but God might Manipulate / Manifest THROUGH OUR THINKING !

Yes, there could be a Unicorn who is above ALL RELIGIONS and SCIENCES !

It has the Hardware and Software where Every Bit of the Matter and Particles [perhaps Energy included] form the Hardware and Knowledge, History,Messages, Information, Event Records , Predictions and Calculation etc are the Software with a Unicorn perhaps as The Operating System !

Unicorns can perhaps create / manage such life forms or just use the Life forms They have already created [Human Beings] in such an Effort.

Therefore the MOOT POINT is If such a New Life Form is created by Unicorns or Got Created by Unicorns through Human Beings or Such Other Unicorns' Instruments WHO IS THE CREATOR OF THE NEW SPECIES ? Man or Unicorn?

We think 'WE THINK ON OUR OWN' but Unicorns might Manipulate / Manifest THROUGH OUR THINKING !

Yes, there could be a Unicorn who is above ALL RELIGIONS and SCIENCES !

It has the Hardware and Software where Every Bit of the Matter and Particles [perhaps Energy included] form the Hardware and Knowledge, History,Messages, Information, Event Records , Predictions and Calculation etc are the Software with a Unicorn perhaps as The Operating System !

Unicorns can perhaps create / manage such life forms or just use the Life forms They have already created [Human Beings] in such an Effort.

Therefore the MOOT POINT is If such a New Life Form is created by Unicorns or Got Created by Unicorns through Human Beings or Such Other Unicorns' Instruments WHO IS THE CREATOR OF THE NEW SPECIES ? Man or Unicorn?

We think 'WE THINK ON OUR OWN' but Unicorns might Manipulate / Manifest THROUGH OUR THINKING !

Do you think that you can perceive God ?

That is , in case He if the Master of the Universe !

Unicorn is a frivolous substitution for God I suppose and it is Strange that you make that Cut and paste response.

What is your point actually, which may be more interesting to know.

Can my Robot perceive everything about Man ? Though intelligent !

Do you think that you can perceive God ?

As much as I can perceive unicorns (I have seen actual real paintings of unicorns).

What is your point actually, which may be more interesting to know.

The point is that it is possible to make glib statements about things for which there is no evidence. And that there is no reason for anyone to take these statements seriously.

As much as I can perceive unicorns (I have seen actual real paintings of unicorns).

The point is that it is possible to make glib statements about things for which there is no evidence. And that there is no reason for anyone to take these statements seriously.

Yes, I agree with you that anyone can make such statement but I wonder why no one made this statement !

Glib ? I leave it to you to substantiate !

BTW how many statements have I made since I last visited [28 Jun 2015] is the Proof that I am not fond and eager to make statements here !

We find all Life Forms [Earth bound] imbibe / swallow Oxygen

All? I guess "we" haven't looked at the whole picture then. Plants are alive, and live on carbon dioxide. Anaerobic bacteria live in oxygen-free environments.

Whoever painted an unicorn never saw in his life an unicorn. It is a product of imagination.

So, it's true: Americans don't get irony! :)

BTW, I am interested that you write "an unicorn". Does this reflect your pronunciation, "oonicorn" rather than "yoonicorn"; or is it just applying the "an before vowel" rule?

Hi.

With English as third language, am following the vowel rule :embarass: Sorry if wrong.

OK. Didn't realise you were not a native speaker. For words that begin with a vowel but are pronounced as if they began with a consonant (which, I think, is always a "y" sound - [y]uniform, [y]European, etc) then it would be "a" not "an". Hope that helps...

• 2 weeks later...

[completely o/t]

OK. Didn't realise you were not a native speaker. For words that begin with a vowel but are pronounced as if they began with a consonant (which, I think, is always a "y" sound - [y]uniform, [y]European, etc) then it would be "a" not "an". Hope that helps...

It can also apply to Latin words brought into English starting with the letter i - jurisprudential scholars (that one got changed to a j) will talk and write about a ius which is pronounced the same as the noun use. And really stretching a point I guess a linguist would talk about an iota [eye-O-ta] when referring to the ancient greek letter but a iota [yacht-a] when referring to the modern greek letter. I am now gonna spend too long trying to see if I can think of examples for the other vowels. :)

[/completely o/t]

• 2 weeks later...

God could very well be the particles we are all made of, it seems obvious they have some level of intelligence or free will as well. Your comparison to a computer is very interesting and is much as I am trying to prove myself. Modern thought seems to hold God to Jewish and Christian descriptions, isn't it possible they had no fucking clue what they were talking about?

Why is the ground warmer than the air? Because there is a lake of fire beneath our feet, and if you don't praise Jesus you'll be sent there.

What is the sky? That is God's land, he calls it Heaven.

Now 2000 years later is it possible that we can stop arguing about the old philosophy of God and actually figure out who he is and what part he has to play, if any, in life?

If there is in fact no God then how do we explain the big bang? what kicked it all off?

If these is no God when did "Time" start? The first intelligent being? the Big Bang?
If it's the Big Bang then what happened before the Big Bang? How long was the universe nothing before the Big Bang?

What did space consist of before the Big Bang? If space and time are the same as GR states, then there would not have been any "space-time" before the big bang. So what is our universe expanding into? Is this a "drop off the edge of space-time" theory, much like sailors thought at one point in time?

Or do we live in an infinate "space" in which God could be the instinctual intelligence that drives all life? Perhaps at the particle level? That would sure explain why we need a principle of uncertainty! If this was true would it explain why some people seem to be able to tap into a "universal intelligence"? Creating a universe close to the depictions of the matrix or avatar in the sense of tapping into a massive "information bank". This is quite the complex question but one thing is for sure, as of today no one can say that God is real, and no one can say that he is not either.

God could very well be the particles we are all made of, it seems obvious they have some level of intelligence or free will as well.

It isn't at all obvious that fundamental particles have intelligence. Quite the reverse, in fact.

If there is in fact no God then how do we explain the big bang? what kicked it all off?

Why does it require a God to start it?

If these is no God when did "Time" start? The first intelligent being? the Big Bang?

In the big bang model, time does not start.

If it's the Big Bang then what happened before the Big Bang? How long was the universe nothing before the Big Bang?

That doesn't make much sense in the big bang model; there is no "before". It is a bit like asking what is further north of the North Pole.

So what is our universe expanding into?

It isn't expanding into anything.

This is quite the complex question but one thing is for sure, as of today no one can say that God is real, and no one can say that he is not either.

While that is true, it is also true of the invisible pink unicorns that live in the forest near here. As there is no evidence for either, I wouldn't waste any time on the question.