What is normal?

And I prefer more mature discussion topics that have an actual interesting point to explore and that don't unnecessarily engage in random unprovoked mysoganistic fat shaming and pubescent comments about cheerleaders.

I prefer cheerleaders not fat feminists!

!

Moderator Note

Please re-read the rules regarding civility, particularly section 2.1 which states

• Slurs or prejudice against any group of people (or person) are prohibited.

We're a bit more relaxed in the Lounge, but this is a mainstream science section. Please treat it as such.

I prefer cheerleaders not fat feminists!

About all women are feminists these days. Some are second-wave; some third-wave. Some are evil authoritarians, and some are flexible progressives. But they all think women could run things at least as well as men, which is a sort of feminism.

I didn't mean authoritarian in their feminism, but authoritarian generally. The point is that feminism is pervasive among women.

Good counterexample, iNow. Clearly too fat.

Also some of these meds cause weight gain. I would prefer to see less overweight females.

Okay! Have fun with a borderline girlfriend!

Edited by MonDie