On artificial intelligence

GeorgeMld

Hello everyone!

I've written an article about the dangers of artificial intelligence. No, not the danger of intelligent robots rising up and killing us, but the way more real danger of countless humans getting unemployed.

As i elaborate in the article, that could ruin our society and even our species, one way or another. And it could be way worse than it sounds given the problem of human overpopulation and the need to be solved.

It is a four-part article. Whoever is aware of what artificial intelligence is can avoid reading the second one. At some points, what i write seems like a conspiracy theory. They are not; the more the research on artificial intelligence goes on, the realer those dangers get.

If you have the time and the patience, please, take a look. I'd love to get informed about any mistakes and have them corrected.

:)

Edited by GeorgeMld

What made you say that?

Probably because that is what the they did... they destroyed the machines and burnt down a factory because they were being replaced by machines.