Sorry

jlindgaard

@All,

If an element can absorb it's own electrons,I would say it's not my concern but it does expalin how 2 molecules

can provide the material for a number of gases in our atmosphere.

And I keep hearing prove it. It takes more than a couple of posts. An example is that glucose has the same

molar mass as 6 formaldehyde molecules. And yet glucose can release energy. Why ?

And I can't prove why. Have no need but an element increasing it's density to conserve it's momentum

could be one explanation. But it is not an accepted principle in physics that matter can conserve it's own momentum

and various examples can not be cited as this is considered being all over the place.

An example of being all over the place is saying let's consider CH2, CH4 and CCl4. Now we are all over the place

and should only consider CH2. Not much to consider. And we also can not say that CH2 + CH2 > CH4 and C. And since

there is an industrial release of Cl from industrial sources, we shouldn't say that it migrates upward in our atmosphere

and somehow bonds with C.

We can't say charge relative to kinetic energy and the potential of the surrounding field. Kind of why I think I'll stick

with mechanical engineering. Need to develop a seal using water that can allow for a vacuum possibly in excess of 29 hg's.

And I think developing a mechanical system is what I will limit myself to doing.

edited to add; I know I'm probably wrong for mentioning this or asking such a dumb question but if a carbon element absorbed some of it's own electrons, then could it share elctrons with something(s) like 4 chlorine molecules that have a positive charge or polarity ?

Of course, I could be wrong and the chlorine molecules absorb one of their own and the carbon element has to share it's electrons with the chlorine molecules.. You know, chlorine being a more massive molecule.

Edited by jlindgaard

Because there is energy stored in C-C bonds, something that formaldehyde doesn't have. Easy peasy.

Also, CH2 does not exist. Why do you think it does?

You cannot exceed -29.92 inches Hg btw. That's because our atmosphere exerts exactly this pressure over an absolute vacuum, which is simply the absence of everything. You cannot go lower than nothing. Also, you cannot reach below about -29.45 inches Hg using a water seal because water simply boils if it reaches that underpressure.

Edited by Fuzzwood