Mirror Clock

A boy is leaving his house to go to class, and as he leaves he looks in the mirror and checks the time. Since the mirror is not digital and has no numbers, he mistakes it for correct (when in actualitly it was the mirror image.) He rides his bike for 20 minutes, and when he enters the room, he looks at the clock and notices it is 2 and a half hours later then when he thought he left. What time did he arrive at class?

(it might help if you draw a picture :D )

umm... I tried using your time but I couldn't get it to work. 2:25, minus 20 would be 2:05. The mirror image of 2:05 would be 9:55, and that's 4 and a half hours apart. (please tell me if my reasoning somewhere along the line is wrong)

Wrong. But oh so close. I have the answer, but I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE SPOILER TAGS!!! Is it

?? Someone tell me and i'll post the answer. Flareon, your previous one was closer. But the 2nd one, if you just think upside down...get my drift and clue...

I think to use spoilers, you type in the word hide (where you put spoiler). Also, Flareon was right (its possible for there to be more than one answer). Here's an explanation.

[hide]20 minutes before 7:25 is 7:05. When you take the mirror image of 7:05, you get 4:55. 4:55 is exactly 2 and a half hours before 7:25.[/hide]

Your answer is also right, for the same reason. I'm pretty sure those are the only two answers though.

Oh well, I was thinking of your third, or final answer Flareon. Tho it never occurred to me for some reason that there are 2 answers. I was thinking of your final answer. [hide]1:25 when he finally arrived.[/hide]. Srry Flareon. Also, never doubt your own answers :D.