Weather Control Experiments

Travis Hallet

I came across this video while looking into île amsterdam and came across this article. It said that scientist are doing experiments to control the weather. I couldn't find any other evidence of this anywhere else. So I am bringing this to a more experienced person to hear your thoughts.

Is this guy making all of this up or are there people trying to control climate there? If they are attempting to control the weather wouldn't this be more harmful than good? (As everything human creates is lol)

Here is the site this guy made

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2014/10/26/conductive-aerosols-used-in-elctromagnetic-climate-change-experiments/

So let me know what you think about this.

If they are attempting to control the weather wouldn't this be more harmful than good? (As everything human creates is lol)

The bolded part makes this a loaded question. I don't believe everything humans create is more harmful than good. Can you support this statement, or were you exaggerating when you said "everything"?

I do note a correlation between this stance and those who entertain conspiracies like chemtrails on a regular basis. It seems that, if you think of humans as unnatural, more-harmful-than-good creatures, you'll believe they're capable of any atrocity you can dream up.

OK, in particular, they say

"Using NASA’s Worldview interactive satellite viewer we’ll take a look at electromagnetic propagation originating from the island beginning Sept 11 and ending Sept 16th.The cone of EM force begins ... "

which simply doesn't make sense.

The bolded part makes this a loaded question. I don't believe everything humans create is more harmful than good. Can you support this statement, or were you exaggerating when you said "everything"?

I do note a correlation between this stance and those who entertain conspiracies like chemtrails on a regular basis. It seems that, if you think of humans as unnatural, more-harmful-than-good creatures, you'll believe they're capable of any atrocity you can dream up.

OK first off lol means its a joke. And second what are you talking about? This has nothing to do with the thread. Now if you have a thought about chemtrails then I would be glad to hear your input.