I MAY WIN A NOBEL FOR THIS: IVE DISPROVED RELATIVITY!!!!!!!!!!

NeuroCurio

Relativity, my arse.

So according to old ensiein, here we find ourselves coursing the peripheries of a theory thats as outrageous in credibility as it is in its ill gotten fame.

Einsteins theory, ina nutshel..

Light is the fastest thing in the universe. Assuming travelled fast enough to reach the speech of light you would turn into light itself.

Couple of objections from the Bench, mister E.

1.that theory starts ioff with the premise that the speed of light itself is the deciding factor as to the nature of the bjects that don its cloak, i.e light beams en voyage from one plce to another.

The theory declares that THE SPEED OF LIGHT goes "Hey, that thing is travelling at my speed, it must be light, therefore!

What a stupefying ego!

Tear off that premise, that it is the speed of light that decides the nature of everythnig in its domain,

and you find no other reason to decaler that what travels at lights speed is light itself.

That's a pretty big strawman you have there. I'm impressed.

However, as it has nothing to do with the theory of relativity, and little to do with science, I don't think you should be booking any flights to Sweden.

It is generally a good idea to learn a little about the subject you are going to criticise before embarrassing yourself in public.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.