Another Theory for a Paradox...

IAstroViz

I have made a theory about Relativity. It goes like this:

m1 * c ÷ m2 = A time space Paradox!

(I lazily did this, so don't judge me...)

So if for example, you throw a clock into a strong gravitational point, time will get slower. That is what Relativity states. But what if you throw an m1 at the speed of light through a gravitational point in space. Would time either go in the past or future? I don't know, but the clock that was thrown in at the speed of light will end up in the past or the future.

m1 falls in at c

|

|

\/

"Time-net" (That's how I nicknamed it) 'now'

__________________________________________ __________________________________________

x <= Gravitational point

__________________________________________ __________________________________________

Either past or future "Time-net" |

\/

__________________________________________ ___________________________________________

x

__________________________________________ ___________________________________________

etc...

Now this is a complete theory and I don't know if this is possible at all... But we as humans are curious and like to 'adventure' out of our boundaries, am I right?

:)

P.S.

Paradox: a statement or proposition that, despite sound (or apparently sound) reasoning from acceptable premises, leads to a conclusion that seems senseless, logically unacceptable, or self-contradictory

(I lazily did this, so don't judge me...)

So if for example, you throw a clock into a strong gravitational point, time will get slower.

No, it doesn't, time continues to run at its normal rate of 1 second per second.

That is what Relativity states.

No, it doesn't. This is what the people who do not understand relativity say. This thread belongs in Trash. .

!

Moderator Note

You can't just pull an equation from thin air (or elsewhere). It's not a paradox, it's a bogus equation.

There's nothing here upon which a scientific discussion can be built. As such, it does not meet our guidelines for speculations discussions. You would be better served asking and learning about relativity than posting baloney, from which no useful feedback can be derived.