Vatican: quantum physics agrees with Aristotelean physics

Eugenes

We are getting used seeing the complicate theory of quanta be raped in every possible way by all new-age people and even by some "convertited physicist". every one sees in it what they want, so it explain karma, god spirituality... I'm kinda sick of this, and I think they have exceeded every limits

This time is the Vatican that asserts that quantum physics finally give reason to the aristotelic physics (sorry Galileo ).

You may think " how?". Has quantum physics discovered recently that fire goes up because it tries to rejoin himself with the sun? Has it discovered that ,in reality, the world stay still and it is the universe turning around?

None of them. Vatican says that's because aristotele thought that physics were an imperfect science and so quantum confirm the characteristic "not necessary, but approximate , that is statistically likely , of science in general, and then to the same physical cosmology , the same approximate character that Aristotle distinguished physics from mathematics."

I leave comments to you. The articol is in Italian but if you have google translate, you shouldn't have no problem.

http://www.vatican.va/news_services/or/or_quo/cultura/280q05a1.html