water is toxic and no science proves it.

robomont

this is in reply to my thread being locked.

i have shown science in my thread that was originally forced into speculation to begin with.

as a speculative thread,it should not be challenged with such arbitrary prohibition.

the comments on mercury being toxic is correct and im greatful for you rminding people of such.

but along with my thread link.i have shown scientific method and have many scientific references.

if those are necessary then i shall post them at great burden to me.

but to kill a thread without a real justifaction other than calling out shills because they are that,its a scientific fact they are shills.

how about just delete there indulting comments from the thread,asu they show no scientific evidence to back up their insults.

if you lock any thread that involves a toxic substance.then you would not be left with much to read.

i have personally researched all the mercury toxins and also have access to a doctorate in chemical engineering.not that i need it.

notice,if your readers cant be trusted with this knowledge,then i recommend they arent allowed around sharp knives either.

sincerely,your mentally abused member.

the mods.look at all the complaint threads.teachers dont insult.those that do,dont deserve to be mods on an educationally based site.

i left the first time because of abuse by feloow mods and members.i come back and the abuse continues.

the members comment without any real research to back their comments up or they go into fear mongering mode as what almost destroyed my speculation thread.

ive been on the internet a long time and easily recognize paid shills/trolls.

these trolls are 99% of the time,government funded.

this site shows all the signs of such.

its a shame,as it hinders enlightenment and understanding for all.

the proper way to correct somebody is not by insult but knowledge.

is scienceforums.net,up to the challenge?

!

Moderator Note

This is not a conspiracy site. As I said in my previous note, if you're only real response to valid criticism is to call everyone a government paid shill, you can't expect anyone to take you seriously. What you were posting was not science and since this thread (and the posts I moved into it from the other thread you posted in) are opening up discussion of a closed topic, this too is closed.