Overunity (split from volts to amps)

metaman

Hi, you can have overunity if you catch the energy fron another Universe or another dimension...

But you can gain free energy from this world using peculiar devices... here I cite from a website...just google it...

"This new area was made for people from all over the world who asked to read about our original experiments but do not speak german language. It contains a selection of our Exotic Physics Experiments made within a timeframe of 15 years."

Hi, you can have overunity if you catch the energy fron another Universe or another dimension...

But you can gain free energy from this world using peculiar devices... here I cite from a website...just google it...

"This new area was made for people from all over the world who asked to read about our original experiments but do not speak german language. It contains a selection of our Exotic Physics Experiments made within a timeframe of 15 years."

Both my antivirus software and my common sense stop me trusting that site.

can you provide a link to any actual evidence?

Both my antivirus software and my common sense stop me trusting that site.

:blink: This happened to me too. Avast just went nuts and blocked scienceforums. I had to add an exception to the rules to stop this madness.

Edited by pavelcherepan

!

Moderator Note

A) No you can't.

B) It's against the rules to post to drive traffic to your site

C) It's worse when that site is commercial in nature (you ask for money)

D) Hijacking someone else's thread to do this is another rules violation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.