Quantum Gravity Between Planets Question.

What do I need to "show" as a scientific result for quantum gravity within our solar systems.

What I have issues with is the symbology, and the scientific " words" that explain my finds..

Plank units are so easy to understood once you understand the symbols and numbers they associate with. I don't understand this yet, but will soon.

My main focus is where Einstein Field Equations " Brake Down," nonsense numbers and infinities found in calculations.

I am very skilled and keen in math, piano, number theory, geometry, and art as a hobby.

I am very confused on the standard model as per this article:

Problems with the Standard Model

Which has led me to " reinvent" wave functions that cannot be explained scientifically but the result show incredible finds. However I would prefer to use my own methods they are so simple but can't be explained scientifically at these levels.
I have been confused on science for the past 10 years now, it just does not make sense, unless I am thinking outside the standard model, but how can outside the standard model be explained scientifically, that denotes the purpose which explains my issue.
So to get things started "scientifically" I would need to know the symbology.
Again:My main focus is where Einstein Field Equations " Brake Down" nonsense numbers and infinities in calculations.
einsteinfieldeq.jpg
I think a fair deal could be this, if I knew every number in this equation my wave functions would show " beyond incredible finds." I will then place these here, but I need to know what those symbols mean and the numbers attached to them.. It would serve as practice and guidance at-least scientifically and I really mean that.
Thanks
Edited by Planck_Expert

What do I need to "show" as a scientific result for quantum gravity within our solar systems.

You need to produce a mathematical model and show that the predictions that it makes match observation. It should do this as well as, or better than, existing theory.

My main focus is where Einstein Field Equations " Brake Down," nonsense numbers and infinities found in calculations.

So the singularities in the middle of black holes and the the start of the universe?

You would need to show some result that cannot fit within classical general relativity. This would point to some theory beyond GR and maybe shed light on the quantum theory. However, as the energy scales involves in the Solar system are nowhere near the Planck scale we would not expect to see any quantum signature.

Which has led me to " reinvent" wave functions that cannot be explained scientifically but the result show incredible finds. However I would prefer to use my own methods they are so simple but can't be explained scientifically at these levels.

If you want to discuss your new wave functions then you will need to tell us more. Depending on the details, this maybe better off in speculations.

I have been confused on science for the past 10 years now, it just does not make sense, unless I am thinking outside the standard model, but how can outside the standard model be explained scientifically, that denotes the purpose which explains my issue.

If you are thinking about quantum gravity as your opening lines suggest, then this is beyond the standard model. There are lots of scientific works beyond the standard model, but right now there are few hints to what nature is exploiting. Hopefully the LHC will help here.

So to get things started "scientifically" I would need to know the symbology.

There are many resources that discuss the geometry and physics of the field equations. I don't intend to write a review here, so I recommend the lecture notes of Carroll as a starting place. Now, if you have specific questions then you can ask them here.

I think a fair deal could be this, if I knew every number in this equation my wave functions would show " beyond incredible finds."

I don't follow your reasoning. Anyway good luck.

I concur on Caroll's lecture notes.

Here is a factor to remember gravity is the weakest of the four forces. It's influence upon wave functions at the particle level is immeasurable. In point of detail it is a accumulation of many particles before it's influence is known.

Makes GUT theories or rather TOE theories near impossible at our current measurable possibilities. While we can calculate the influence of gravity upon a particle deciding its wave function is conjectural.

From my studies the best I can offer is gravity is at best guess spin 2 in angular momentum. Most papers I've studied agree on this value. As a boson (graviton). ( Key note all force carriers are of integer spin)

Edited by Mordred

From my studies the best I can offer is gravity is at best guess spin 2 in angular momentum. Most papers I've studied agree on this value. As a boson (graviton). ( Key note all force carriers are of integer spin)

In fact from rather general arguments you can show that any classical theory of a spin 2 boson is essentially general relativity.