Can' Quote, Can't COPY Paste

In the post edit box, click the little toggle switch in the upper left corner. Then you can quote, copy, & paste. You can enter url's and hand key quotes or any edit function that uses BBcode. Here's a page for our BB codes: Science Forum BB codes

For example, I typed this to get that link: Science Forum BB codes

If you want to use emoticons, flip the toggle switch back or type the code. :)

Aye, I know that. But common zzzz =D

Solved it by doing it on an other browser as mentioned above. Still having problem accessing the following profile though: "Protist"

It's not a browser problem, it's an IP Board forum software problem. Common sense says do what works.

Here's the profile link: Protist

Addendum: The member Pioneer was banned and that's why you can't access the profile. The 'Protist' you see is a forum assigned ranking based on number of posts. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Acme

Sorry it seems that the profile was not Protist but Pioneer. The title was Protist.
Ah, he was banned, I guess I will follow shortly!

I'll try to use unorthodox means of finding his posts then, unless most of them are deleted. Maybe the waybackmachine will help.

I don't like civility for it aids the sociopath and hurts human relations. But has become norm. So I tend to get banned. But no, I don't like sockpuppeting neither, that's a pitty.

You can be blunt and to the point while remaining civil.

Anyway, getting banned serves you no purpose. So why not try to keep on the right side of the rules?

In the post edit box, click the little toggle switch in the upper left corner. ...

Thanks for that. I usually use I.E. and have been resorting to spinning up Firefox when I needed to paste etc. Certainly better (easier, faster, ...) to know the built-in function.

Questionist, just a polite request from a fellow member here. Please stop using offensive language. It is against the rules and is not helping any arguments you maybe trying to make. If you continue I am sure you will get banned.