split posts from rep and polling generally

Commander

An indication of how many Cowards are backstabbing you !

Don't get carried away by the Rep Score !

It is highly deceptive to say the least !

There is a Coward who has marked this down !

Why you fool ?

Who do you think is deceiving?

Who do you think they deceive?

I gave this fool a neg marking ! Why did that vanish ?

Glorious Bleeder ?

This will be a test case how the Mafia works here I suppose ...........

Edited by Commander

An indication of how many Cowards are backstabbing you !

Why you fool ?

!

Moderator Note

Commander, knock it off. Your position is quite clear, but that does not give you leave to call other members cowards and/or fools. And ironic coming you, given that you have complained about people using "bad language".

I gave this fool a neg marking ! why did that vanish ?

Someone else gave it a positive marking.

!

Moderator Note

Commander, knock it off. Your position is quite clear, but that does not give you leave to call other members cowards and/or fools. And ironic coming you, given that you have complained about people using "bad language".

Someone else gave it a positive marking.

God Bless you swansont and you [after using those bad language against me] have the Right here to Warn me !

Well done mate, you were waiting for that opportunity as I could see !!

I get most of my rep in the humor section...

Hey, I have been giving +1 to many but not getting anything back.

I never give neg to anyone unless someone gives me that with vengeance bordering on nuttiness.

+1 to you

Why you fool ?

I was willing to ignore it the first time, but reevaluated my restraint and altered my original position given your follow-ups. You now have two additional neg reps. Both were from me.

I was willing to ignore it the first time, but reevaluated my restraint and altered my original position given your follow-ups. You now have two additional neg reps. Both were from me.

I gave all 3 Negs today to someone Special !

You'll be next to get them , now that you unabashedly gave me 2.

Are you some Lackey of someone ?

While I had nothing against you you are doing this to me.

Or, are you part of that Mafia ?

OK,for a start, who are you calling a fool?

Don't you realise that's a breach of the forum's policy on personal attacks?

Also, did you not understand that a negative mark could be cancelled out by a positive one? They both seem rather obvious to me.

What I did was ask two questions with a view to finding out more about something I didn't understand, that's the sensible thing to do.

You are given the opportunity to explain yourself- twice- and yet you failed to do so.

That's another breach of the forum's rules.

What do you think the outcome would be if there was a poll about which of us is a fool?

Are you some Lackey of someone ?

While I had nothing against you you are doing this to me.

Or, are you part of that Mafia ?

Now, who is this ?

Make it public you brave anonymous soldier !

That is if you are brave like iNow.

Bravery must be rewarded always !

So, I take it that you were lying last week when you said this:

If I am forced to accept this neg repps [anonymous] I am prepared to accept any Reviewer's opinion particularly if I ask for it.

OK,for a start, who are you calling a fool?

Don't you realise that's a breach of the forum's policy on personal attacks?

Also, did you not understand that a negative mark could be cancelled out by a positive one? They both seem rather obvious to me.

What I did was ask two questions with a view to finding out more about something I didn't understand, that's the sensible thing to do.

You are given the opportunity to explain yourself- twice- and yet you failed to do so.

That's another breach of the forum's rules.

What do you think the outcome would be if there was a poll about which of us is a fool?

You are an example of someone from England not knowing English !

First go back to my Posts and answer my questions before asking unconnected and meaningless Questions !

Your animosity towards me is destroying the Value of this site as you can see , ie if you look at it from unbiased Position !

I was happy as long as you kept away from me but it didn't last !

And apart from giving me so many Neg Clicks what else did you do for me ?

First you accused of me of Arrogance when there was none. Then when I was referring about someone else you said that I accused you of bad language [Even a Child will know that I was not referring to you there]

No wonder you have so much of bile against me and your supporters are joining and attacking me.

Who made you an Expert here I must examine that.

Whatever happens in any Poll and whatever happens now People like you are destroying this site !

So, I take it that you were lying last week when you said this:

Sorry, deleted here.

Edited by Commander

Glorious Bleeder ?

This will be a test case how the Mafia works here I suppose ...........

I gave it a +1 because it was a perfectly reasonable question that didn’t deserve a neg rep.

You really have to take these things less personally if you want a more positive outcome.

I gave it a +1 because it was a perfectly reasonable question that didn’t deserve a neg rep.

You really have to take these things less personally if you want a more positive outcome.

Oh OK,

If somebody is weaving a question about deceiving etc without understanding the meaning and the idiomatic use of deceptive why should you call it reasonable ?

If I have friends like you I don't need Enemies !

If you are going to comment on my grasp of English, you might want to learn what an exclamation mark is for first.

Our first question was about the use of the abbreviation TBH; it was not addressed to me so I didn't answer it.

You said "It is highly deceptive to say the least !"

And I asked who you thought was deceiving whom.

You didn't answer.

You asked this "I gave this fool a neg marking ! Why did that vanish ?" and you have been answered.

"Glorious Bleeder ?"

and

"Why you fool ?"

simply don't make sense (which adds to the irony of your comment on my understanding of English)

In another thread I pointed out that saying "There is no further continuance of this Relationship from the Logical and Scientific point of view." was simply wrong, and that it was arrogant of you to assume that you could pontificate about the subject, even though you knew little about it.

It's much the same as you have done with use of English.

It hardly matters whether you accused me or Swansont of using bad language; his previous post said "I judge it to be a legitimate question which you have not addressed. "

The point is that you were unable to show that anyone had done so.

It's beside the point and that thread is dead now since you refused to actually discuss things.

"And apart from giving me so many Neg Clicks what else did you do for me ?"
Well, I gave you a clear chance to explain what you are on about when I asked

You have not done so.

Oh OK,

If somebody is weaving a question about deceiving etc without understanding the meaning and the idiomatic use of deceptive why should you call it reasonable ?

If you are using the word in some idiomatic way then you should expect people to ask you to explain it.

Hi iNow,

I am sorry, I was mistaken about that quote which I thought I had not made.

May be it was in a different context and not about this type of Rep marking.

Anyway, I apologize for it and if you don't mind I'll erase it.

I had not reckoned too that my post will have those spelling errors.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BTW I was not lying at all when I said that I am forced to accept these neg Reps.

I might be forced to accept but not without a fight !

Edited by Commander

Hi iNow,

I am sorry, I was mistaken about that quote which I thought I had not made.

May be it was in a different context and not about this type of Rep marking.

Anyway, I apologize for it and if you don't mind I'll erase it.

I had not reckoned too that my post will have those spelling errors.

Here's what you said

I only answer the questions I like to answer. However it does not mean that I don't have an answer or I want to avoid answering.

If I am forced to accept this neg repps [anonymous] I am prepared to accept any Reviewer's opinion particularly if I ask for it.

And you know I am not suggesting open disclosure but a confidential cooperative excange of views.

You ask me to rate one of your posts

Anyway the quick rating need not be taken seriously at all.

Perhaps I can do only that if I can not read all connected matter.

Still it will give a better inkling and peer review and mutual understanding to say the least.

Erasing it won't help.

Since we only have one rep system, it must have ben in the same context.e

If you are going to comment on my grasp of English, you might want to learn what an exclamation mark is for first.

Our first question was about the use of the abbreviation TBH; it was not addressed to me so I didn't answer it.

You said "It is highly deceptive to say the least !"

And I asked who you thought was deceiving whom.

You didn't answer.

You asked this "I gave this fool a neg marking ! Why did that vanish ?" and you have been answered.

"Glorious Bleeder ?"

and

"Why you fool ?"

simply don't make sense (which adds to the irony of your comment on my understanding of English)

In another thread I pointed out that saying "There is no further continuance of this Relationship from the Logical and Scientific point of view." was simply wrong, and that it was arrogant of you to assume that you could pontificate about the subject, even though you knew little about it.

It's much the same as you have done with use of English.

It hardly matters whether you accused me or Swansont of using bad language; his previous post said "I judge it to be a legitimate question which you have not addressed. "

The point is that you were unable to show that anyone had done so.

It's beside the point and that thread is dead now since you refused to actually discuss things.

"And apart from giving me so many Neg Clicks what else did you do for me ?"

Well, I gave you a clear chance to explain what you are on about when I asked

You have not done so.

If you are using the word in some idiomatic way then you should expect people to ask you to explain it.

Listen, If You're OK then I'm OK !

I just don't want any Communication with you !

Is it too much to ask !

Please spare me from your Intelligent Responses !

Let us be friends and agree to disagree !

Bye !

PS : Being much younger to me I hope you will adhere to my wishes !

Picking at the wound after you've gotten it seems to prevent healing. Learning how to avoid the wounds in the first place is sort of what the reputation system is for.

We want to discuss science productively and meaningfully. The rest is just target practice.

I’d much rather be your friend than your enemy and as a friend I feel obliged to point out your mistakes rather than indulge your fallacies; it seems much kinder.

Edited by dimreepr

Listen, If You're OK then I'm OK !

I just don't want any Communication with you !

Is it too much to ask !

Please spare me from your Intelligent Responses !

Let us be friends and agree to disagree !

Bye !

PS : Being much younger to me I hope you will adhere to my wishes !

If you go into your Settings you can choose to ignore John's or anyone else's posts.

!

Moderator Note

And with that bit of advice out of the way, I'm splitting this bit to the trash.

Commander, you are herewith forbidden from broaching the topic of reputation again. You have abused the privilege.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.