Reputation System may need modification !

Too many People are reputed to have a Good Reputation which might need Validation as to who gave + Clicks to whom and what for !

Too many People are marked down and their Reputation smeared which might need Reevaluation and Validation as to who gave those Neg Clicks and for what !

Maybe Moderators and Admins and Experts should be in a different Category of Rating and should not give or take +/- Clicks if they are able to see the database [making everything Public may be better though there could be resentments / vindictiveness but may balance out]

No member should be able to give Neg Click to any other more than one per day , three per month or Ten per year so that victimization is avoided.

Overall each Participants will earn a bank of 3 Neg Arrows and 3 Positive Arrows per weak [Every Monday it will be reset]

Each Positive Marking towards a Post should get +2 in the Reputation and each Neg Click will get -1 and the Nett is shown as Reputation.

This is what we do in BridgeHit where too it is a big bone of contention.

I am no one to suggest anything here and I leave it to the Intelligentia here but I believe this may improve the Rating System here !