New Type of Brain Pc

TheLink

Hi!

Now I was going around in the park later today and I thought about Full Dive technologie (here is a post I made about it!: http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/88270-full-dive-technologie/)

now there seems to be a broblem with our pc´s because today of time we dont have so good pc´s to handel all of that Information! But we can our barins can Prosses Terabites of information every second! now so how about a Barian Pc so its not like you use a human as a pc dont get me wrong!

but you could maybe make a new Brain it should not have its own mind or it will get mad and so... but you could maybe acctuly make a living pc in that kind of way... I mean we can make apples that taste like orange and we can make vagetarian meat and we can make new kinds of dogs so why

should we not be able too to make a pc that can prosses all this information...

Tell me what you think!

I think you should learn to type proper English and how to explain your concepts a bit better. For instance: what the hell is full dive besides fully immersing yourself in water?

Oh Im sorry that my english isnt to great I live in germany! But I didnt realy find a real way to express me because It might sound a bit wierd.