What major would be good to pair with pre pharmacy?

lxnx

I go to WSU and I'm a pre pharm major, but I'm also an Honors student.I was told I had to declare a major (nothing with pre- in it) in order to graduate with university honors. I have no idea what major I should choose. This is my second semester and I'm almost a year behind with classes. I want a major thats not too difficult, but something that goes together well with pre pharm because I don't want to take more classes than I can handle. I thought of getting a bachelor's in radiology technology, but that is also a "pre" major. I don't think I can handle any math higher than Calc 2, and I don't want to take any biology courses beyond the pre pharm requirements (Intro the microbiology, basic life mechanisms, anatomy and physiology, human physiology) I was also thinking of biochemistry? I haven't taken any chemistry classes yet so I don't know how tough they'll be... i love psychology, but I want to finish as soon as possible so I can go straight to pharmacy school.