Pattern Intergrity = Soul{?}

cixe

Pattern Integrity = Soul

Previously I always reference these two as synomym biological = soul ergo biological/soul

Recently, and for no apparrent reason, I had equated soul with any pattern integrity, that re-incarnates itself.

I then stated, that, a fermionic proton is the most stable pattern integrity of Universe, that, humans know to exist and, I presume, that, all protons are identical. Just as I presume all other fermionic particle identities are identical to another with the same indentity.

Then we get into the 92 atomic elements plus the transuranics, of which many or most have slight variations as isotopes of themselves.

Then we get into a number of differrent kins of viruses, that have either RNA or DNA but never both within, their protein shells.

Then we get into the biologicals as the membraned, single cell bacteria and then algae, the fungus the plants then animals with humans being the most complex biological, that is the least likely to have any identical--- actually no known identicals cause even twins will have some aspect that is not identical( my best guess } ----.

After posting that, I realized that, for a human to ever be reincarnated exactly, then that may only happen in a eternally existent Universe

H,mm it also just crossed my mind that clones, similar to identical twins, may be the closet we come to humans being identical, like two protons being identical.

So, I may have stuck my foot in mouth, or we may say that, we have differrent degrees of soul.

"U"niverse > Universe > universe{s} > I-verse < you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Human > bacteria > virus{ twilight-zone } > chemicals > atomics > sub-atomic{ time/charge{? } > gravity{ gravitational space{ twilight-zone }

Proton/soul{?} = 3 quarks = OO OO OO = 2160 degrees of stable variation

Human/soul = most complex set = most vulnerable and hardest to reproduce, or re-incarnate.

Gravitational space > geometric pattern integrities > angle > frequency{ twlight-zone }

Time/motion{?} > spin > charge > frequency{ twlight-zone }

r6

Edited by cixe

Carbon vs Silicon as basis for biological/soul.

Pure silicon is too reactive to be found in nature.

Biological/soul is primarily based on carbon--- less complex tetrahedral formation---and is more simpler and more flexible than the more complex silicon.

Woman{ Xx } > man{ Xy } = most complex biologicals/souls ergo most complex consciousness and most access to mind/intellect. Also the most and difficult reproduce and sustain.

Silicon based pattern integrities aka AI, are more easily mass-produced off a factory assembly line.

Simple, single cell bacteria, are most prolific biologicals/souls and if left unchecked, would reproduce so rapidly there mass could equal that of known Universe within a few years.

Carbon--- 6 protons and 6 neutrons ----

...2, 4 electron count..........

Silicon--- 14 protons and 14 neutrons -----

...2, 8, 4 electron count......

Pure carbon comes in three forms;

Diamonds, graphite and Fullerenes or their subset of carbon nanotubes.

r6

Substantially pure (Semiconductor grade) silicon is a perfectly natural material.

It can be found in laboratories and factories throughout the world.

Or are you saying that people (and their products) are somehow un-natural?

If we are not natural, where did we come from?

Substantially pure (Semiconductor grade) silicon is a perfectly natural material.

It can be found in laboratories and factories throughout the world.

Or are you saying that people (and their products) are somehow un-natural?

If we are not natural, where did we come from?

HIi John, sorry, I should have put that in quotes. The hyperlink takes you too page that has that quote.

I believe if it exists it is natural. I believe Fuller stated it something like that also i.e. only that which is natural can exist i.e. Universe is natural.

Now of course all of our words have to be taken in context of relativity i.e. typically when we humans-- at least the culture I'm familiar with ---natural means that which is not made by humans.

Hope that clarifies where I'm coming from with my previous posting of my thoughts.

Cixe

..."Pattern Integrity = Soul{?}

So, I may have stuck my foot in mouth, or we may say that, we have differrent degrees of soul.

"U"niverse > Universe > universe{s} > I-verse < you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Human > bacteria > virus{ twilight-zone } > chemicals > atomics > sub-atomic{ time/charge{? } > gravity{ gravitational space{ twilight-zone }".....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we have differrent degees of consciousness, > awareness > otherness > twoness.

So we had differrent degreess of access to mind/intellect Human > less complex animals.

So we may have differrent degrees of being a soul. Biological > virus{?} > atomic{?} > subatomic{?} because of our possible association of soul being synomyn to pattern integrity, to whatever degree.

A automobile when functioning as designed, or some approximation of how it is designed, may fit the definition for soul, and that, to me, seems to not make a clear enough line-of-demarcation between what is soul and what is not, whereas biological/soul--- RNA and DNA combined in same cell --- is clear line-of-demarcation, except for the twilight zone virus{ RNA or DNA } not both within same protein shell.

So again, I believe I put my foot in my mouth to try and associate the word soul with anything other the biological/soul.

However, this all ultimatlemy may lead to ultramicro gravitational space pattern integrities or spacetime patern integrities, wherein, we may find the essential patterns that manifest as all that exists on obeserved micro, medio, macro scales of existence via fermions and bosons other than gravity.

Divine = di ergo greek for 2 or twoness

Vine = slender plant stem that wines around other stufff

Di-vine = vine of most complex woman{ Xx-container for change } and less complex man{ Xy-seed of change } intertwined as a whole set of two pattern integrity souls/biologicals.

Xx - Xy = 3 to 1 ratio, or a fourness or a twoness of two types--- X and y or woman and man.

Woman aka bearer of change, or womb of change, or embracement of change, or manager of time with man as time{ aka old man time }.

Gravitational space as woman{ Xx ) that embraces and contains man{ Xy } time.

cixe

Edited by cixe

Biological/soul is an 80% percent, or more, body of water aka H2O-- i.e. two hydrogens and one oxygen ---that in its most complex pattern integrity set, has the most access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect

..."This work has led to a gradual refinement of our views about the structure of liquid water, but it has not produced any definitive answer. There are several reasons for this, but the principal one is that the very concept of "structure" (and of water "clusters") depends on both the time frame and volume under consideration. Thus questions of the following kinds are still open:..."

http://www.chem1.com/acad/sci/aboutwater.html

Aha I find in this article above perhaps partly why I may have intuited numerical 8 associated with biological/soul. 6 electrons of oxygen 2 of hyrdogen.

..."But we soon learn that this tiny combination of three nuclei and eight electrons possesses special properties that make it unique among the more than 15 million chemical species we presently know."....

Space( 31 ) Time( 24 ) Mind/Intellect( 12 ) Biological( 8 ) Spin( 6 ) IS( 2 ) and these all combine as our observed reality.

H,mm, so, we could most simply add this numerical set of 6 numbers and arrive at a numerical 83 association to our observed reality, or,

we could double 83 as 166 as our observed reality, or,

we could say there exists a synergetic effect of these 6 numbers ergo 83^2 = 6889 and that certainly has a nice ring(?) to it as double 8's of biological/soul-soul/biological, and the 6 and 9 as upside down or reversals of ^-beginning ending-v ha ha or etc.....type ways of pattern searching for cosmic clues of numerically based, or numerically complemented, Universe.

r6

we could say there exists...

... just about anything. Doesn't make it meaningful, or interesting. You're making lots of assertions that you either can't or aren't backing up, and you're making up your own terminology as you go. Considering that you're calling this philosophy, and there's little science to discuss, this amounts to soapboxing. Nothing we can say will have any meaningful impact, and nothing you're saying so far makes much sense in terms of science.

You really should get a blog. This isn't discussion.

what are you trying to discuss?

If you cant figure out then you need to go else where. imho

I can assist you if you start with first post and first line of words.

There English so my guess is you lack sincerity--- aka ego mental block ---in understanding any thing Ive stated.

Please share when you have sincerity in your heart and desire to expand you apparrently limited comprehension abilites. Thx

r6

r6

... just about anything. Doesn't make it meaningful, or interesting. You're making lots of assertions that you either can't or aren't backing up, and you're making up your own terminology as you go. Considering that you're calling this philosophy, and there's little science to discuss, this amounts to soapboxing. Nothing we can say will have any meaningful impact, and nothing you're saying so far makes much sense in terms of science.

You really should get a blog. This isn't discussion.

I can assist you if you start with first post and first line of words.

There English so my guess is you lack sincerity--- aka ego mental block ---in understanding any thing Ive stated.

Please share when you have sincerity in your heart and desire to expand you apparrently limited comprehension abilites. Thx

Also please share when you actually have something rational, logical if not also common sensical that invalidates anything ive stated.

You and others do not becuase you have not. Sad :--( lack of intellectual integrity. imho

Cixe/r6

Just because it is English doesn't mean it makes sense. (It doesn't.)

Just becuase it does not make sense to you or some others around here does not mean it is word salad.

Please share when you have anything rational, logical or common sensical to say, that, actually invalidates anything Ive stated.

You, and others, do not becuase you have not. Sad :--( lack of intellectual integrity. imho.

Start with first line of words in first post and I can assist you with understanding individual words or set of words.

Otherwise, please move along elsewhere and stop wasting bandwidth. Thx

r6/cixe

They're English words but not English sentences.

Just becuase it does not make sense to you or some others around here does not mean it is word salad.

Please share when you have anything rational, logical or common sensical to say, that, actually invalidates anything Ive stated.

You, and others, do not becuase you have not. Sad :--( lack of intellectual integrity. imho.

Start with first word and line of words in first post and I can assist you with understanding individual words or set of words.

Otherwise, please move along elsewhere and stop wasting bandwidth with your lack of intellectual integrity, that, is a poor attempt at involing what Im posting about. You and few others with mental ego block seemingly, claim to have no clue as to what I'm talking about. Thx

What a sad :--( lack of intellectual integrity from most so far. :--(

Thx

r6/cixe

Edited by cixe

Start with first line of words in first post and I can assist you with understanding individual words or set of words.

Otherwise, please move along elsewhere and stop wasting bandwidth. Thx

r6/cixe

What you have written so far is the equivalent of someone talking just because they like the sound of their own voice i.e. content-free.

If the only person it makes sense to is you, then maybe it isn't worth writing.

This, for example:

Proton/soul{?} = 3 quarks = OO OO OO = 2160 degrees of stable variation

Or this:

pace( 31 ) Time( 24 ) Mind/Intellect( 12 ) Biological( 8 ) Spin( 6 ) IS( 2 ) and these all combine as our observed reality.

Are just meaningless gibberish.

If you think it makes sense then you have a very long way to go in making that clear to anybody else.

if someone can figure out

Pattern Integrity = Soul...

then they need to come in here and explain because it is pretty meaningless.

for example how is it meaningful to equate biological to soul? you're going to be hard pressed to find someone to accept this assumption.

another example is how ill defined the concept you're trying to introduce, pattern integrity, is in each of your posts. what do you exactly mean by pattern integrity?

If the only person it makes sense to is you, then maybe it isn't worth writing.

This, for example:

Or this:

Are just meaningless gibberish.

If you think it makes sense then you have a very long way to go in making that clear to anybody else.

If you dont know what proton means the you need to learn how to use a dictionary, or ask me what I mean by using that word.

Sames goes for the word soul and the question mark in brackets. All English.

I even allude to that the facts, that, a proton is equal to 3 quarks. Enough said, you lack intellectual integrity is obvious Sad :--( because your ego blocks your ability to step outside of your narrow intellectual cube, that lacks also a degree of moral integrity, in regards to me.

Please share when actually have some rational, logical common sense comments that actually invalidate anything ive stated.

You and others do not, because you have not. Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity. imho.

Start with first words of first line of my first post when and address me when you come to the first alledged word salad or other nosense claims by others --- that you and others seemingly are clueless too, i..e you and others infer you that your clueless to anything of ive stated.

So start at the beginning, and I will assist you, if you have sincerity in your heart and drop ego mental block to intellectual comprehension of that, which is beyond your armpit of consideration. Thx.

I will certainly not hold my breath in antcipation of any sincerity of heart, moral integrity or intellectual integrity, from most who have replied with their wasting of bandwidth, and I would have turned blue and died many times over.

r6/cixe

When you want to

you said "Proton/soul{?} = 3 quarks = OO OO OO = 2160 degrees of stable variation"

where you are:

-equating proton with soul and thus using your own unconventional definition of the words proton and soul which are clearly ill defined in your op.

-state that the proton is 3 quarks but don't say which quarks which seems to imply that all quarks are the same flavor. they're not.

-equate this with some pretty pairs of colored O's

-equate this with "2160 degrees of stable variation," which is ill defined. degrees of variations in what? what does it mean? how do you measure 2160 of them?

this isn't a dictionary, it's an encyclopedia. close enough. either way your definition of proton and soul (or both I guess) are nowhere to be found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton

Edited by andrewcellini

for example how is it meaningful to equate biological to soul? you're going to be hard pressed to find someone to accept this assumption.

another example is how ill defined the concept you're trying to introduce, pattern integrity, is in each of your posts. what do you exactly mean by pattern integrity?

Well lets start with how you define soul. Then lets compare your definition with a few differrent dictionarys. Then lets compare those with others definition of soul.

Then maybe, just maybe, you can begin to grasp the tinest bit of why I equate soul with biolgoical,as a rational, logical and common sense conclusion. So show us some beef/content of what exactly you believe soul is. I wont hold my breath in anticiepation.

Pattern = give a regular or intelligible form to. Can you grasp that?

a. A usually repeating artistic or decorative design: a paisley pattern. See Synonyms at figure.
b. A natural or accidental arrangement or sequence: the pattern of rainfall over the past year.
a. A plan, diagram, or model to be followed in making things: a dress pattern.
...{ .think genetic code }
b. A model or original used for imitation or as an archetype. See Synonyms at ideal.
3. A consistent, characteristic form, style, or method, as:
a. A composite of traits or features characteristic of an individual or a group: one's pattern of behavior.
b. Form and style in an artistic work or body of artistic works.

Integrity = the state of being whole and undivided. Pretty simple concept. Can your grasp it?

A proton is whole. Biological critter is a whole. A planet is a whole. Universe is a whole. Do I really need to go on and on for any here for you or others to begin to have the tinest clue of what I mean by integrity?

All of the latter above are pattern integrities, ergo wholes that have repeating pattern--- see that the genetic code repeats{ pattern } in many places in a biological ---.

A meson is a very short lived particle, yet for that short period of time it is a pattern integrity. If you cannot grasp what appears to me, to be fairly simple concept to grasp, the you need to put out the effort to find more definitions, until you can find enough of them, to help you grasp a relatively simple concept that invoke with my words and my connection of those words in sentence, or set of many sentences.

At least your showing some moral and intellectual integrity by asking for clarification, instead of all the other waste of bandwidth replies. Thx

We need more with such intellectual and moral ntegrity in this thread. imho

r6/cixe

nothing relates the proton and the bacteria except that they have behavior that is observable and predictable to a certain degree. if you are using soul as characteristic behavior(s) or qualities of a system or collection of systems then that is more metaphorical than what most people refer to, some sort of ineffable or supernatural and supposedly existent entity.

Edited by andrewcellini

you said "Proton/soul{?} = 3 quarks = OO OO OO = 2160 degrees of stable variation"

where you are:

-equating proton with soul and thus using your own unconventional definition of the words proton and soul which are clearly ill defined in your op.

-state that the proton is 3 quarks but don't say which quarks which seems to imply that all quarks are the same flavor. they're not.

-equate this with some pretty pairs of colored O's

-equate this with "2160 degrees of stable variation," which is ill defined. degrees of variations in what? what does it mean? how do you measure 2160 of them?

this isn't a dictionary, it's an encyclopedia. close enough. either way your definition of proton and soul (or both I guess) are nowhere to be found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton

If you dont believe a proton is composed of 3 quarks, then you need to do some research. I know that may asking a lot of you....

If you have question about a proton then you ask me, or do the research. Nothing you have stated invalidates my comments as stated, as much as you falsely try to accuse me inferring some non-truh false....give it break. Your and most others here behaving as if your panties are in twit.......get over it already approach my comments with some intellectual moral integrity. Please and thank, other wise your wasting time and bandwidth. imho

If you cannot find definition of proton as being is composed of three quarks, then you need to get you panties out of there twit. imho

As for defining soul or any word, yo need to get your narrow mind-set out of your armpit and try to the world and languages evolves over time. You need to get yourself a dictionary and learn how to use it, and understand how all of those words and definitions have come to be in there, and then maybe, just maybe, you can begin to widen your comprehension abilities.

r6/cixe

If you dont believe a proton is composed of 3 quarks, then you need to do some research. I know that may asking a lot of you....

If you cannot find definition of proton as being is composed of three quarks, then you need to get you panties out of there twit. imho

if you read my sentence i speak of how you indiscriminately call them just quarks rather than specify what flavor as if they're all the same. I even give you a source which says 2 up's and 1 down. i suggest reading comprehension for silly persons book series, but i understand that may be asking a lot for you.

if you want people to take you seriously you should

-refrain from becoming emotionally attached to your "ideas" such that you becoming angrily defensive of your "work"

-write your "ideas" in and intelligible form that can be understood by someone other than you

Edited by andrewcellini

Patten = .."give a regular or intelligible form to"

"a. A usually repeating artistic or decorative design: a paisley pattern. See Synonyms at figure.
b. A natural or accidental arrangement or sequence: the pattern of rainfall over the past year.
...{ think genetic code/biological } if it doesnt strain your brain.....
a. A composite of traits or features characteristic of an individual or a group: one's pattern of behavior.
Integrity = .." the state of being whole and undivided."..
A proton is pattern integrity, A biological is a pattern integrity. A planet is pattern integrity. Please stop playing ignorant as it is waste of time and bandwidth, as these are relatively simple concepts to grasp. imho
A meson is short live particle, yet for that short time it is pattern and has and integrity ergo a pattern integrity. Stop already with the mind games and show some intellectual integrity. Please and thx.
r6/cixe

if you read my sentence i speak of how you indiscriminately call them just quarks rather than specify what flavor as if they're all the same. I even give you a source which says 2 up's and 1 down. i suggest reading comprehension for silly persons book series, but i understand that may be asking a lot for you.

if you want people to take you seriously you should

-refrain from becoming emotionally attached to your "ideas" such that you becoming angrily defensive of your "work"

-write your "ideas" in and intelligible form that can be understood by someone other than you

Lets have several people treat you they way im being unfarily and unneccessarily treated. Sad :--( lack of intellectual integrity imho.

You claim I'm angry because you lack moral and intellectual integrity in my regards.

So once again, to you and the others with panties in a twit, lacking moral and intellectual integrity, please share, when you actually address my comments as stated with some rational, logical and common sense statements that actually invalidate my comments as stated.

Proton is composed of three quarks as I stated. Your attempts to skew my given facts is further evidence of lack or moral and intellectual integrity. So please get your panites out of a twit and begin to show some moral and intellectual integrity. Thx.

r6/cixe

Ref. Message #21 Andrew actually shows some integrity by asking a question ergo looking for clarification.

Well Andrew, lets begin with how you define soul. Then lets compare your definition with a few differrent dictionarys. Then lets compare those with others definition of soul.

Then maybe, just maybe, you can begin to grasp the tinest bit of why I equate soul with biolgoical,as a rational, logical and common sense conclusion. So show us some beef/content of what exactly you believe soul is. I wont hold my breath in anticiepation.

Pattern = give a regular or intelligible form to. Can you grasp that?

a. A usually repeating artistic or decorative design: a paisley pattern. See Synonyms at figure.
...{ .think genetic code }
b. A model or original used for imitation or as an archetype. See Synonyms at ideal.
b. Form and style in an artistic work or body of artistic works.

Integrity = the state of being whole and undivided. Pretty simple concept. Can your grasp it?

A proton is whole. Biological critter is a whole. A planet is a whole. Universe is a whole. Do I really need to go on and on for any here for you or others to begin to have the tinest clue of what I mean by integrity?

All of the latter above are pattern integrities, ergo wholes that have repeating pattern--- see that the genetic code repeats{ pattern } in many places in a biological ---.

A meson is a very short lived particle, yet for that short period of time it is a pattern integrity. If you cannot grasp what appears to me, to be fairly simple concept to grasp, the you need to put out the effort to find more definitions, until you can find enough of them, to help you grasp a relatively simple concept that invoke with my words and my connection of those words in sentence, or set of many sentences.

At least your showing some moral and intellectual integrity by asking for clarification, instead of all the other waste of bandwidth replies. Thx

We need more with such intellectual and moral ntegrity in this thread. imho

r6/cixe

So, where was I before being so rudely interrupted?

Biological/soul is an 80% percent, or more, body of water aka H2O-- i.e. two hydrogens and one oxygen ---that in its most complex pattern integrity set, has the most access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect

..."This work has led to a gradual refinement of our views about the structure of liquid water, but it has not produced any definitive answer. There are several reasons for this, but the principal one is that the very concept of "structure" (and of water "clusters") depends on both the time frame and volume under consideration. Thus questions of the following kinds are still open:..."

http://www.chem1.com...aboutwater.html

Aha I find in this article above perhaps partly why I may have intuited numerical 8 associated with biological/soul. 6 electrons of oxygen 2 of hyrdogen.

..."But we soon learn that this tiny combination of three nuclei and eight electrons possesses special properties that make it unique among the more than 15 million chemical species we presently know."....

Space( 31 ) Time( 24 ) Mind/Intellect( 12 ) Biological( 8 ) Spin( 6 ) IS( 2 ) and these all combine as our observed reality.

H,mm, so, we could most simply add this numerical set of 6 numbers and arrive at a numerical 83 association to our observed reality, or,

we could double 83 as 166 as our observed reality, or,

we could say there exists a synergetic effect of these 6 numbers ergo 83^2 = 6889 and that certainly has a nice ring(?) to it as double 8's of biological/soul-soul/biological, and the 6 and 9 as upside down or reversals of ^-beginning ending-v ha ha or etc.....type ways of pattern searching for cosmic clues of numerically based, or numerically complemented, Universe.

r6

Edited by cixe