Muscles used for certain movements

How would I know what muscles contract and which ones relax during each phase of a particular movement such as walking? I mean for the arms and legs that is pretty easy. I can just feel my own muscle and see if it feels smaller or bigger during each phase to know whether it is contracting or relaxing. However the glutei and abs are also involved in walking. In particular the glutei in the forward movement of the leg and the abs for stability. For me it is not as easy to feel the muscle to know whether it is contracting or relaxing when it comes to the glutei or abs, especially the abs. So how would I know whether the glutei and abs are contracting or relaxing during each phase?

This is important because I want to be able to program a human cyborg and to do that I need not only human cells that have been assembled into organs but also some way of connecting it's brain to a computer without burning the brain in the process so that I can program it. These organs have been assembled cell by cell so that for example the heart has X cardiac muscle cells and Y neurons per cubic millimeter on average.

When I program it, it is like this:

The program says to me in a female voice "Select cyborg" and I select human. The program then says "Connect cyborg to computer to continue" and I do so. The program then says "Select organ" and I select the heart first. I then program the heart like this:

SA node:
Keep the atria pumping

AV node:
Keep the ventricles pumping

Bundle of His/Purkinje Fibers:
Send signal from AV node to ventricles

Right Atrium:
Pump deoxygenated blood into the right ventricle

Right Ventricle:
Pump deoxygenated blood into the pulmonary artery

Left Atrium:
Pump oxygenated blood into the left ventricle

Left Ventricle:
Pump oxygenated blood into the aorta

end

Then the program says "That looks to me like a normal heart."
I then select another organ, say the stomach and before it lets me program that organ it asks me "Do you want to transfer this from the computer to the cyborg's brain?" and I select yes.

I do this on and on and when I get to the muscular system I can not only program individual muscles but also program different combinations of muscles to move in a certain sequence to do something such as walk or run or throw a ball. Now this does not mean that it has automatically learned it when it comes to these voluntary muscles. But unlike all other humans it will take a much shorter time to learn how to use these muscles making it less prone to muscle and bone injuries.

The cyborg that I program starts newborn size at 7 pounds and 20 inches long or if you prefer metric 3.18 kilograms and 50.8 centimeters. It grows at the pace that a normal human does as far as weight and height.