The heart code

james bond

Guys i want sources of what you are writing

iam not a doctor .. I couldnot understand what you say

So you want source but you won't understand them?

like .. What prove that heartmaths is fake

Wrong way round. What evidence do you have that it has any basis.

Think of it this way: the police come and put you in prison for a crime. You say, "but I didn't do it". They just shrug and say, "we will let you out if you can prove it". In real life, the police have to provide enough evidence that you commited the crime before you can be sent to prison.

It is not up to anyone to prove that all the random websites that you find are wrong; it is up to those people to provide evidence that they are right. Until they do then you, and everyone else, should treat them with scpeticism.

You have already been given links to material that shows how little basis there is for their claims (e.g. post #20).

Phi for All's post

i hope u make it clear

iam not a doctor .. I couldnot understand what you say

This makes it very difficult. Any link, like this one on how the heart really works, is going to be even more difficult to understand for you.

Let me simplify what I was saying about the doctor and her statements. She claims, "We have shown, that the heart usually sends signals to the brain first, and the brain responds." This is true, but only when the heart is asking for the cardiovascular system to respond to need, like you're running now and need more oxygen. The doctor makes it sound like the heart tells the brain what to do, but that is false. She also mentions that the electromagnetic field of the heart is bigger than the brain, but so what? She makes it sound like the bigger EM field means the heart is the boss, but that's a very shaky conclusion.

I don't know how to tell you any more, really. If you can't understand the real anatomy involved, I don't have much hope of showing you why these claims are false.

Strange

i want ofcource to understand them .. But i need the sources to get sure of the information ..ect

Phi for All

thank you very much

i understoOd it now

i want to know this

what is the special about

electromagnetic !!!!!

What penefit she would got of giving false information???

I dont want to be silly but hope you explain what is the prain in heart for me

does ir exist in any other6¥1 6¥1part of the body ??6¥06¥1

what is the special about

electromagnetic !!!!!

Nothing. This was just one of the misleading and meaningless statements made by heartmath.

What penefit she would got of giving false information???

Money.

I dont want to be silly but hope you explain what is the prain in heart for me

This is quite a good, non-technical description: http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/brain-cells-in-the-heart/

does ir exist in any other6¥1 6¥1part of the body ??6¥06¥1

Yes. As already noted, the gut plus many other parts of the body. They have nothing to do with "thinking" though.