Another pcalton hijack from "what is gravity"

pcalton

!

Moderator Note

Posts by Banshii and JustinW have been moved to the trash. Using some elese's thread to promote your own pet theory is hijacking.

You may bring up such discussion in a thread that you have introduced, but limit it to that thread.

My intent is not to hijack. My intent is to reply to the thread and questions asked me. I have stated, "Gravity is a perceptual illusion." I have also expressed a willingness to provide models if persons are willing to set aside certain presuppositions that would make understanding my models impossible.

I have a few private conversations actively discussing models that unfortunately can't fit into your rules. I do understand your complaint and will keep my critiques minimized. I do plan on starting a FB group or two that can focus on higher-level understandings.

My intent is not to hijack. My intent is to reply to the thread and questions asked me. I have stated, "Gravity is a perceptual illusion." I have also expressed a willingness to provide models if persons are willing to set aside certain presuppositions that would make understanding my models impossible.

You have repeatedly refused to provide any sort of model.

What are these "presuppositions" that you object to? That models should be useful and able to make quantitative, testable predictions? Sorry, but that is what science expects. Maybe you are in the wrong place.

My intent is not to hijack.

And yet you have just done so, again.

My intent is to reply to the thread and questions asked me. I have stated, "Gravity is a perceptual illusion." I have also expressed a willingness to provide models if persons are willing to set aside certain presuppositions that would make understanding my models impossible.

Perceptual illusions were not part of the OP, and are not the answer posed by mainstream physics, so that conjecture is indeed a hijack.

I have a few private conversations actively discussing models that unfortunately can't fit into your rules. I do understand your complaint and will keep my critiques minimized. I do plan on starting a FB group or two that can focus on higher-level understandings.

If "minimized" is anything > 0 with respect to rules violations, then we still have a problem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.