'The heart is the seat of all emotion' - Egypt

s1eep

I imagine someone with an artificial heart is less excitable, and thus won't be prompted so often.

That's disgusting, frankly. You're trying to support your argument by imagining you're right. What the hell is anyone supposed to do with that?!

How about you search for some studies on heart transplant patients being less excitable, and if you don't find any real evidence to support you, you won't have to imagine you're wrong about this.

@Phi: I have experienced a non-schizophrenic "voices in the head" or rather "voices in the space around me": I also can imagine anything in reality quality in the space around me and think imagination is very powerful because of this... And as you know I'm a believer in cubic science which we won't go into but this influences my support for imagination. When a voice arises in the space around me, which usually comes in the form of "that was him", or "he doesn't know" (competitive voices; I'm one step behind, their one step ahead), they seems to be coming from the heart getting excited or manipulated, as if something has taken homage in my heart.

To be "one step ahead" and for me to be "one step behind" they would need to be in my subconscious where all my inactive memories remain. I've also experienced episodes of wordlessness, where not one word-thought from the tongue enters the mind for a brief five minutes; and finally imagery flashing up in a closed-eyed state, which I could respond to with thought, and it would flash up with imagery to scare me into submission of certain powers (which I won't go into as it's abstruse and would take a long time); for these images to tell me things symbolically, like, what my far away uncle's personality is like or what I most feared as a child, again, they must have a clear view of my subconscious (when I say they I mean the voices 'up around here and there' in the space around me).

What truly led me to believe the heart was the seat of all emotion, and more recently an influence on the subconscious, is what I had just told you. I would, or rather my heart would, get excited, and a voice would arise, so if it was possible for a person to spiritually or psychologically enter my heart, I'm saying they would have a view into my subconscious. Imagine, or think metaphorically, something bashing your heart with a soft item and causing it to omit a voice or thought; that is the position I am in, and it's my own form of evidence that is present to myself but not others. The reason someone with a peacemaker would be less-excitable (in the sense of 'bashing hearts with a soft item') is because they are essentially using non-biological heart-- they also are part disabled if they have a peacemaker. I'm just using my wisdom to make assumptions about the peacemaker being a weaker version of a heart that could possibly malfunction upon 'bashing with a soft item' to give rise to voices or thoughts in or outside of the head, it may even repent them all together, or be more susceptible. I have a very special case, and it's not going to be in any research paper on the internet.

Now, everything I said about my imagination is true, including the fact that it's not schizophrenia since I have and see regularly a psychologist who has told me on many occasions he doesn't know what my problem/gift is, and the diagnosis was once schizophrenia which had changed to 'unknown' about four months in. How do one of these voices arise? It's not a mental disease, it's more like a psychological virus that's toying with my powerful 'imagine reality quality things anywhere in the space around me' imagination, making me make mistakes, making the things I imagine abstractions to some degree, and so forth. I have examined myself and I'm pretty good at doing that, and I have come up with:

1. The heart is excited (hit with an iron sceptre)

2. There is a passage through the subconscious.

3. A voice arises that's the perfect or imperfect response to my prior thoughts, weirdly, in the space around me and not the head.

What else could possibly be the cause of these voices bar a mental disease because my doctor and psychologist have already singled this one out?

And how do they come up with the true answers to questions long in the past that I cannot or would not remember off the top of my head until reminded?

You are being very aggressive; read and re-read your words. It's not nice to read, you've begged a bad and/or aggressive reaction, which you did not get-- I'm asking you to calm down.

Edited by s1eep

There is the similar:

Sounds

Hypnagogic hallucinations are often auditory or have an auditory component. Like the visuals, hypnagogic sounds vary in intensity from faint impressions to loud noises, such as crashes and bangs (exploding head syndrome). People may imagine their own name called, crumpling bags, white noise, or a doorbell ringing. Snatches of imagined speech are common. While typically nonsensical and fragmented, these speech events can occasionally strike the individual as apt comments on — or summations of — their thoughts at the time. They often contain word play, neologisms and made-up names. Hypnagogic speech may manifest as the subject's own "inner voice", or as the voices of others: familiar people or strangers. More rarely, poetry or music is heard.[26]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia#Sounds

Which I myself have experienced. As long as you hold on to the fact that everything is either internal to your brain or a misinterpreted external input, then you won't lose your sense of reality.

You are probably seeing into your brain's editing stage. These inputs arrive and need processing before the brain can present them to you as a coherent narrative of events.

Edited by Endy0816

The memory was still rattling around in your brain somewhere. The brain is great about retention once memories make it to long term storage and barring any physical damage to the network. You did eventually become aware of it after all, if in an oddball fashion.

Human brains misinterpret some things, they make up others, and they blatantly lie to us all the time. That is the way it is. Your brain compared to the considered norm is functioning differently than most. I can tell you that much. If you are seeking a proper diagnoses, I would say see different psychiatrists depending on someone you trust accessing your need.

Edited by Endy0816

@Phi: I have experienced a non-schizophrenic "voices in the head" or rather "voices in the space around me": I also can imagine anything in reality quality in the space around me and think imagination is very powerful because of this... And as you know I'm a believer in cubic science which we won't go into but this influences my support for imagination. When a voice arises in the space around me, which usually comes in the form of "that was him", or "he doesn't know" (competitive voices; I'm one step behind, their one step ahead), they seems to be coming from the heart getting excited or manipulated, as if something has taken homage in my heart.

Regardless of your anecdotal experiences. there are no physiological mechanisms for any of what you're talking about. I don't know why you've come to a science discussion forum to air these ideas, since they border on ignorant mysticism. Science is not going to help you improve this idea, it can only show you (if you're willing to see) that it's wrong.

It reminds me of the new age medicine peddlers who tell you they're going to pull "toxins" out of the soles of your feet with an electrolysis bath. It all sounds plausible, unless you understand that there is no mechanism for storing toxins in the feet, no mechanism within the body to pass things through the cell walls through electrical stimulus, and btw, the electrolysis bath electrodes will corrode and turn the water murky whether your feet are in there or not.

Your idea is much the same. It sounds good, until you know better. Toxins aren't pulled by gravity to the feet, and the heart is not where your emotions are.

and the heart is not where your emotions are.

This is where there is a misunderstanding, I've said, many times, the heart is the centre of which emotion arises.

• The heart doesn't experience emotion.
  • The heart doesn't feel or sense emotion.
  • The heart IS the vital organ necessary for emotions to arise in the body and mind.

I've said, as it pumps blood around the body, it also sends the chemicals wild-- this makes sense to me and any wise man, but I'll go further in-depth to explain what I mean by "wild"; by wild I mean chaotic or unordered, and all meaning in-between those semantics. Without the heart sending these chemicals wild, there would be no liberty of the mind to feel emotion, for the chemicals would be docile or dead. A good example is that, people with no hearts (including artificial hearts), are dead, and more specifically, emotionless. I understand that I may be wrong, that's a step in your advised direction, but my philosophy isn't mainstream, or agreeable with academia, since it revolves around the sustainability of the planet and humanity, and four-ism (and the rest of my philosophy is for another thread; as I mentioned before it is mostly cubic-ism and that's unwelcomed here for reasons that have yet to be explained other than non-sequitur). Anyhow, because my philosophy is esoteric, I don't look at man-made facts, created as strings of words, as the truth, or something to agree with, and rather I only believe what I sense naturally and wordlessly. Once again, as I said, I understand that I may be wrong, but I will confirm this using a method that agrees with my philosophy, that's anti-academic (so voiding your method), if that's okay with you?

Anyhow, because my philosophy is esoteric, I don't look at man-made facts, created as strings of words, as the truth, or something to agree with, and rather I only believe what I sense naturally and wordlessly. Once again, as I said, I understand that I may be wrong, but I will confirm this using a method that agrees with my philosophy, that's anti-academic (so voiding your method), if that's okay with you?

It's really not. This is a science discussion forum, and you're obviously in the wrong place if you feel this way. All you have is wishful thinking, backed up by an "anti-academic" clinging to ignorance. Why would anybody here want to discuss that with you? All you do is ignore reality and keep soapboxing about your "wisdom".

I really, really, really think you should start a blog, somewhere else. We obviously have nothing you can learn from if you're "anti-academic".