Guess the 4 letter verb ! A challenging pastime !!

Commander

I will give another online game which could be interesting and challenging !

The game is perhaps quite known as we have been playing it in family circles for years.

Even children can play it while it will challenge adults as well.

I designate a word - a four letter verb - and I being the author is expected to be fair and not manipulate that word at my end once the game starts.

The example of such words are : read , like , make etc

There should be no repetition of letters allowed so no kill , meet etc - they will not be given as the challenge wprd.

Everyone can participate and the first who finds that word is the winner.

Generally a Good Player can solve the word in 4 attempts !

The participant sends a PM to the author suggesting a word.

The author replies with a message in the format n C , m P where n and m are either 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4

like [0 C, 1 P] or [3 C, 0 P] or [0 C, 0 P] etc.

[0 C, 1 P] means No letter Common to the Challenge word and suggested word and one letter is Correct and in Position. Example Challenge word WALK and suggested word PELT - one letter L is in Position and Correct no other letter is Common with the Challenge Word.

Similarly [3 C, 0 P] is exemplified by WALK and CLAW

[0 C, 0 P] is like WALK and SING

[ 4 P ] means that the solution has been found exemplified by WALK and suggested word WALK

Once the sender gets a reply from author he uses that info to propose his next suggestion taking care not to use the letters supposedly rejected earlier so as to find the challenge word at the least number of attempts !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Therefore the game is started hereby and I have designated a Challenge Word

Please send your suggested solutions and let us see who finds that word :

With the least number of attempts

Best of Luck !!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PS : Alternative to sending a PM if someone gives the SUGGESTED WORD here itself the reply will be posted here. Of course this will be available for everyone to work on as a CLUE !

• 2 weeks later...