Speculation

Would pseudoscience go in the Louge then?

I actually have a collection of dates, stretching back some 4 or 5 years, that I began collecting in order to test a belief in divination that I held at that time. I wouldn't do it over again, but I have the data and now a better grasp of the math. I was thinking of discussing analysis in the Lounge rather than Speculations. At this point, the real aim is to expose my delusion and inquire into how it persisted.

Edited by MonDie

Would pseudoscience go in the Louge then?

I actually have a collection of dates, stretching back some 4 or 5 years, that I began collecting in order to test a belief in divination that I held at that time. I wouldn't do it over again, but I have the data and now a better grasp of the math. I was thinking of discussing analysis in the Lounge rather than Speculations. At this point, the real aim is to expose my delusion and inquire into how it persisted.

If you're presenting data and trying to formulate a hypothesis, speculations is fine.